+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1.I love the Christmas season.
    2.I love giving gifts to people and watch their reaction to it.
    3.I love going to church by putting God first in my life.
    4.I love people but not the noisy ones.
    5. I love eastern dishes to western dishes.

My quirk : I hate to travel long distances.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

1. Married (10 years now) to a beautiful Greek lady from Cyprus, but Im English myself.

2. We were finally blessed with a beautiful daughter 17 months ago.

3. My wife is making me do this because my English is better than hers, but she really wants to share our success.

4. I love going out, parties, nightclubs, raves, holidays abroad.... but have gladly traded all that in, to be home with my wife and baby.

5. I'm 47 but my body sometimes feels much older. I could easily crawl in bed at 10pm and sleep through the night....but I rarely get to do either!

Quirks? I can teach you English, ice-skating, and aggressive skating... I USED to do all three!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 things

Hi

My name is Laurent father to a new first born girl Angelika married to Marcia for 7 years now and loving it.
    I am a hands on dad and want to do and be more that just the average dad
    I am on this site to find out more about parenting and to source a play group with parents in a similar situation
    we love the out doors and kayaking

Thanks
    Reviews
    1. 20-something, married for 3yrs with one very spoilt fur baby
    2. Career girl, hit my career goal in 2013 but now time to focus on our family
    3. Ceased contraception Jan 2015, just enjoying the TTC journey
    4. Fantastic and supportive DH started working for himself in Jan 2015 and who will be SAHD when the time comes
    5. Love watching sport on tv, summer is bliss

Quirk ~ Mildly obsessed with antiques and pretty things of days gone by

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone
    1. i have been with my Partner for 7 years
    2. we are having our first baby
    3. i am a nanny
    4. i am currently studdying my cert 3 in childrens services
    5. i have pocs

6. The Following User Says Thank You to myamie01 For This Useful Post:

Floating madly  (20-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hello everyone

Hi so here are my 5 things and a quirk

1) I am married to my husband ( this is our 3rd year) but been together for 5
    2) I'm a stay at home mum to my 2 year old ( who keeps me on my toes and makes me laugh so hard I pee myself)
    3) I love cooking but hate the clean up
    4) I'm British born but now live in Australia ( bloody poms)
    5) I'm a step mum to 2 ADHD children ( who also keep me on my toes and make me laugh till i pee)

And my quirk is ... My husband and I met on Facebook, but not just ' on Facebook' we met via the FarmVille game app!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 5 things and a quirk

How fun!

1) I am a clinical nurse in sexual health & have spent more time educating people against pregnancy & STI - so what a back flip!
    2) Married with two fur babies
    3) Live on a boat, an old timber Moreton bay cruiser that my SH (sweet husband) & I are trying to restore
    4) TTC for 3 years & first year with IVF (first cycle coming up)
    5) I love to draw, paint & am studying to become an animator

Quirk: I have a crazy didactic like memory for people & places & I once met Tim Rogers & Tex Perkins, Tex bought me a drink & introduced himself as "Greg" this is apparently his real name... Short lived fantasy!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Floating madly For This Useful Post:

almai  (24-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, I'll give it a go...

1.) soon-to-be dad, FIFO husband to my beautiful wife for 2 years now, together for 5.

2.) Tend to be a bit quiet at first but once I'm comfortable just try and shut me up.

3.) Musician in my spare time, played in a band around town 10 years ago this year. Would love to get back into it but FIFO roster makes that hard.

4.) I'm American Football mad! Have been a New England Patriots (hence the username) supporter for 10 years now. AFL wasn't a part of my childhood and I'm in the no-rugby state, which made it hard as a kid but I discovered NFL through a mate and have been following it ever since.
    I get up at 1:00 - 1:30am sometimes to watch games live, particularly playoffs, so late nights and early mornings are not new to me.

5.) I enjoy my job, but it's been difficult the past couple of years.
    A lot of interesting people, we'll put it that way

Quirk: I'm a grammar nazi. I don't go around correcting people's posts or anything like that, but I notice it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I'm very new here...

1. Been married to my wonderful husband for 18 months, we have been together for nine years in May

2. I live about 40 mins south of Sydney in a lovely little unit that I share with my hubby and our very spoilt rescue kitty who just turned 3.

3. We had been TCC since April 2014 and then in November 2014 we had a + pregnancy test. I'm currently 17 weeks pregnant.

4. I'm a personal assistant, I love it but sometimes it is the absolute pits...

5. I always try surround myself with positive energy. Even when that means after having a really crappy day I watch a funny cat video on youtube, you need to find things that make you smile.

quirk - I love American Ice Hockey and the Detroit Red Wings are my team. Hubby goes for the NY Rangers, it can be pretty trying around play-off season (Rangers never get very far and the Wings always choke at the last round. 2015 is our year though!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

I have a lovely little 2.5 year old girl and husband. I moved into the Newcastle area about 10 years ago and really love it here.

Until end of December I was working part time in Newcastle NSW area in a professional role.

I am hoping to meet a job share partner.

Feel free to message me if you know anyone looking in the area.

Thanks.