Hi Glad to meet another granny.
Hi Glad to meet another granny.
What a great thread!
1) I've been married to DH for 7 years.
2) I have one daughter and she's 8 weeks old.
3) I finished my PhD last year.
4) I love to read. I used to sit down and read a whole novel in one sitting but dd has put a stop to that.
5) I've lived in two territories and three states.
quirk - I'm addicted to trashy reality tv. Especially dance moms!
1) Im 35
2) Ive had the same bffs for 20+ years
3) I'm an avid reader
4) My eldest child is 18😮
5) Youngest is 3 months
A quirk is I dont eat any fruit at all and the only vegies I eat are sweet potato, spinach, corn & mushrooms. Yet im super dooper healthy. Physically anyway lol
Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
1~ Married to my loving husband for 3.5 years been together for 5.5 years
2~ We have a 27 week old boy
3~ We have a staffy x jack russel Sasha
4~ Been a retail assistant for 8 years (over it)
5~ Love going to concerts, mm Muse
Quirk ~ dream of living in the era of downtown abbey
I'm new here I'm Bella
1) I'm 27 yrs old I've been with my partner for 6 yrs
2) we're got a one-year old daughter
3) We're all so have a cane corso,
4) my partner is a high voltage cable jointer so don't get much time with him
5) I'm a part time federal drug and alcohol science examinater and a youth awareness for the Australian federal drug and alcohol awareness as well I do counsel youths who are drug and alcohol users to support them to get help with getting clean and to get them back to school or back into the work force.
We do fine the time to have family time and when we do we have no phones on so work can't call us in.
To move back to Sweden with my family.
Hi all great idea for a thread.
1. This is my first post on bub hub!
2. I have been with my partner for 9 years, married for nearly two of those.
3. We are going to start TTC on holiday for our wedding anniversary at the start of next month - I'm excited and terrified!
4. I like surprises - for others and me! I hope to keep TTC a secret and eventually keep the sex of our baby a surprise for everyone - including me!
5. I love reading and would read a whole book in one sitting if I had the time.
Quirk - I love travelling, have travelled a lot of the world, but have never had a 'relaxing' holiday - I love adventures too much!
Hello, I'm new here, and I'm trying to understand what I'm doing.
1. I am newly married (2 weeks fresh!)
2. I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first child and very excited.
3. I have 2 fur babies (dogs) who will hopefully love the introduction of a little furless sibling.
4. I love the community I live in with lots of local fun and togetherness
5. My sister is expecting her second child so we are having fun being pregnant together.
I'm scared of the dark!....so i hope I don't show that fear to my child because I may need him/her to help me in the dark one day. Hehe
So, thanks for having me, I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the BubHub once I get my head around it, lol
I'm not too sure if it's an old thread or not, but we'll give it a go.
Ok . . .
1) I have am married to a wonderful, loving husband (whom drives me nuts at times, lol).
2) We are both 35 years old.
3) He has been told for almost 30 years that he will NEVER have his own biological children.
4) We decided to go through IVF, using a donor. But thanks to our IVF specialist, we don't need a donor!!!
5) We own our farm, (full of sheep), and even though I have a nerve disease, I love working with all my animals . . (sheep, horses, cow, dogs, cats, chooks, rabbits and Galah).
Something no one else knows . . . last Wednesday we got a call from the IVF nurse telling me that the one embryo transplanted, (which was our first and only cycle, and of the two, the other was frozen at 6 days), worked against all odds!!! So, now we are unbelievably lucky that 3 years of injections for my husband, and only one cycle (which we were told had minimal chance) have left us pregnant with our own biological child, due 25th May 2014
I'm a newbie. I am in my 50ies, a proud mother of 3 grown up, (still my babies) and proud and ecstatic grandmother of one beautiful grandson who is 2 years and 3 months.
I am also a fulltime carer for my elderly mother, 96 this November, who suffers with dementia. Nice to be a part of the group. Would love to talk to other grandmothers about grandparent stuff.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!