+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We had a morning tea finger food at the local park - started at 10am and family & friends came. It was relaxed casual celebration. We had a vintage carsouel theme.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We hired out a big covered party area in our local park and had a pirate party! 35 adults and about 12 kids - lots of finger food, lots of party food and party games , no he won't remember it but we certainly will and got tons of videos and photos with all our friends and family , the one year olds were too young for the party games so their dads held them while playing the egg and spoon race and treasure hunt which was really cute ( and funny!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love parties!!

For ds first birthday we had a party at our place with family & friends. Sandwich triangles, fruit platters, yoghurts for the bubs, cheese & crackers, veg sticks & dips, sausage sizzle and then cupcakes and cake. On his actual bday we gave him pressies, took him to the park, and had cupcakes :-)

Dd's 1st will be joint with ds 3rd at home. We won't do it over lunch this time though, probably just afternoon tea.

*Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blissfulfairy View Post
    I love parties!!

For ds first birthday we had a party at our place with family & friends. Sandwich triangles, fruit platters, yoghurts for the bubs, cheese & crackers, veg sticks & dips, sausage sizzle and then cupcakes and cake. On his actual bday we gave him pressies, took him to the park, and had cupcakes :-)

Dd's 1st will be joint with ds 3rd at home. We won't do it over lunch this time though, probably just afternoon tea.

*Happiness is not a destination, it's a way of life*

'Lunch parties' are mammoth aren't they.... but oh so much fun!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to babylove81 For This Useful Post:

blissfulfairy  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    500 Posts in a week
    400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekFunniest Caption
    For DS1 we had our family and friends come (approx 80 total) and everyone dressed up as a children's character. DS1 was Mickey, I was Minnie, we had little red Riding hood, Pocahontas, cinderella, the wiggles etc. I love that everyone made an effort!

The party was just as much for me as him, I survived a year and I was proud!

I ordered enough chairs for everyone and we sat outside and had lunch (chicken, rolls, pasta and salads).

I haven't planned DS2' s yet. I like to think we will have a party for him as well so when they are older he doesn't feel left out that his brother had a big party and he didn't.

Sent from my telecommunications device.