+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just realised you are in the Facebook group. I only realised when I saw his name and thought I've heard that name before. Such a cute pic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Riss78 View Post
    I just realised you are in the Facebook group. I only realised when I saw his name and thought I've heard that name before. Such a cute pic.
    Thanks Riss78, I didn't realise you were in the FB group either, small world lol

Sent from my HTC One XL using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by petrult View Post
    Well I had my little well not so little boy early Monday morning at 3.05am. 2955g or 6p8oz at 34+5 days. Breathing on his own, holding his temp. Just needs to be on full feeds and gaining weight so should be in hospital no longer than 2 weeks. Called him Vin Ryder.

Congrats!!

I also had my baby this week! Evie Madeline was born 2.25am Friday morning, at 37.4 weeks. 7lb1oz so a good size - not too big, not too small.

We're heading home this morning, just waiting for paeds reg to check her slight stridor on exhalation.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cakeish View Post
    Congrats!!

I also had my baby this week! Evie Madeline was born 2.25am Friday morning, at 37.4 weeks. 7lb1oz so a good size - not too big, not too small.

We're heading home this morning, just waiting for paeds reg to check her slight stridor on exhalation.
    Congrats! I love the name Evie, I was considering Eve for a girl's name. All the best :-) My little boy is not much smaller than your girl not bad considering he's 3 weeks earlier and he needs the extra weight to help him power on and out of hospital. I was surprised at his size to say the least.