Closed Thread
Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    I'm not sure lol, my head was trying to get around everything that he said, I'm sure I was scratching my head still when I was walking to the car lol
    That's understandable! Its a lot to take in. I hope they figure it out for you!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I just finished my AF last night and wanted to know what others do in regards to using O kits and when after AF do they start using them, and or doing the deed?
    I am not sure if I should wait another week to start testing in the morning, as some people say that when on Clomid you O later, but as this is my first time round and in general with all of this, I am just not sure! haha.
    I am testing my temp each morning, and over the past few days has decreased, but I think it does that before spiking which could indicate O (?I think...). PLus I was at the end of my AF so not sure if that has something to do with it...
    Timing is not my strong point when it comes to doing the deed etc.

Any suggestions would be great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tassiewife View Post
    Hi All,

I just finished my AF last night and wanted to know what others do in regards to using O kits and when after AF do they start using them, and or doing the deed?
    I am not sure if I should wait another week to start testing in the morning, as some people say that when on Clomid you O later, but as this is my first time round and in general with all of this, I am just not sure! haha.
    I am testing my temp each morning, and over the past few days has decreased, but I think it does that before spiking which could indicate O (?I think...). PLus I was at the end of my AF so not sure if that has something to do with it...
    Timing is not my strong point when it comes to doing the deed etc.

Any suggestions would be great!

Hi Tassie Wife!

I personally havent had much luck with OPK's as they always seem to be positive even when Im not Ovulating (not sure if its a false positive from clomid)
    I think most OPK's have an instruction sheet come with them that tells you when to start testing depending on how long your cycle lasts for.

If you have a normal cycle (between 28-31 days) You shouldnt ovulate until approx day 14. (clomid can make this shorter or longer, everyone reacts differently) your temp will fluctuate alot through AF but its highly unlikely that you are ovulating whilst you still have AF or only one day since finishing.

I was told by my OBGYN that its Best to BD every 2nd day leading upto OV and the day of OV. (we have been trying every day for 3 days before hand though which is a bit naughty! im just impatient and dont want to miss o)

If your worried about when to use OPK's id say (as long as your not worried about using lots) use them from AF every day (some people do twice a day) until you get a positive just so you can work out where in your cycle you Ov.

Hope this all makes sense! im just explaining what ive been told by my OBGYN so it may be completely different to what others recommend!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to PurpleLove For This Useful Post:

tassiewife  (11-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I had my ovaries Ultrasounded AGAIN today. (really do not enjoy it!)
    But very happy as it looks like I just might Ovulate this time!!
    woooohoooo! FINALLY!!
    Dr was not 100% confident though as the dominant follicle was only at 1.52cm (day 14) so shes hoping it will keep growing to over 2cm and fingers crossed that O should be day 18!

Does anyone else here O later with clomid? (this is only my 2nd cycle and I didnt O last time so I have no idea how it affects me yet)

Otherwise I am looking forward to seeing a new FS next wednesday.
    A little nervous as I've heard a few bad things about him but hopefully he's not too bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PurpleLove, what makes it difficult as I don't have any idea cycle, so I would have no idea what is 'normal'. LOL.
    I read the instructions, and they say maybe from day 5, but again they talk about normal cycles so who would know. I might give it a try in about 5 days and go from there. Only my first time trying with the help of clomid so it is all a learning curve. Who knows, I may get some signs with out testing! (wishful thinking I know).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was exactly the same. My cycles up to 60 days and counting so normal doesn't cut it! I was told I should of on day 14 with clomid but Dr today said looks like I might go day 18.
    Fingers crossed we both get our o's soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLove View Post
    I was exactly the same. My cycles up to 60 days and counting so normal doesn't cut it! I was told I should of on day 14 with clomid but Dr today said looks like I might go day 18.
    Fingers crossed we both get our o's soon!

Mine was day 17 with clomid. 😊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mine was Day 19 with Clomid

11. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    With clomid mine was day 20 and without clomid on naturopath herbs it was still day 20 obly way I o'd earlier was by doing ovidrel trigger shot.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Twinkley For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (12-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks twinkley. I've heard of the trigger shot but I have no idea how it works?