Closed Thread
Page 64 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    If you have leftover provera I'd just take it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'd be questioning why you haven't been advised to take provera again. If it were me, I'd want to make sure everything was cleared out and ready for the next round.

Why did they ask you to leave it until after cd46? Do they suspect late ovulation?
    I honestly have no idea as whenever I ask her any questions she gets irate and tells me I dont need to know!

I thought maybe she said to skip provera as It made AF EXTREME! SORRY TMI WARNING: Like I lost so much blood I was bleeding through maxi tamp, pad & all over the floor every 5 minutes. It was scary how full on it was and the pain was ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'd be looking for a different doctor. She should at least be explaining things to you and it's sounds like she is unprofessional if she gets irate at you.

What dosage of provera did you take last time? Maybe it was too much? How long was the cycle that you stopped with provera? Maybe you had too much build up? I did find whenever I took provera my af was heavier and more painful. I think if she was concerned about your flow, she should investigate it, not just skip af. Doesn't sound right or healthy to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I'd be looking for a different doctor. She should at least be explaining things to you and it's sounds like she is unprofessional if she gets irate at you.

What dosage of provera did you take last time? Maybe it was too much? How long was the cycle that you stopped with provera? Maybe you had too much build up? I did find whenever I took provera my af was heavier and more painful. I think if she was concerned about your flow, she should investigate it, not just skip af. Doesn't sound right or healthy to me.

Yep thats why I got a refferal to FS as she makes me feel like Im overreacting at everything & shouldnt be asking any questions...but its a 3 week wait to see new FS (the one I want to see is booked out til august!)

Last cycle before Provera (5mg) was only 51 days with No O (which is great length for me as normally go 6+ months without AF)

I obviously don't really understand all this as its all new but I expected her to say provera to start each cycle and something like start on day 30 but nope! just straight to clomid.

I thought originally maybe I misunderstood so I questioned it but shes actually typed it all out for me and shes like "just do what I typed up every month for 6 months and come back after 6 months if no BFP"

I don't know what to do
    What do you think??
    do I just follow what she said with 75mg clomid after 46. or should I not start until after ive seen FS which is another 3 weeks away or maybe ask my GP what he thinks??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would wait until you have the opportunity to talk to somebody who knows what they're talking about, she obviously has no clue, or bedside manners, what a witch!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to No3please For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I think even if you wait to see the fs you are already saying she will just say take clomid as she doesn't seem to know what she is talking about. See if you can see a different fs.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

PurpleLove  (25-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Think ill have a chat to my GP and see if he can get me into a new FS ASAP!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugh thought AF was coming and it was just early spouting that turned into nothing.. Still bfn so god only knows what's happening..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nawww miss

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone travelling?