Closed Thread
Page 62 of 105 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgv1988 View Post
    Twinkly

Thank you for your words of advice and encouragement.

What is this trigger shot you speak of?
    At the moment I'm only seeing a obstetrician/gyneocologist in castle hill that my doctor referred me to I have been seeing her every 3 months for over 12 months and as I said all I've been doing is 4 rounds clomid with day 21 progesterone bloods. She has never mentioned any of these other options for me except what I've done and the next step ivf with her. My older sister says that there must be more that she can do before taking such drastic steps into ivf.

I know this is probably a stupid question but is my doctor what you would call an fs?? Or how do you go about finding one?

Sorry for the billion questions. Curious about a lot of things that's all.

Hi there and welcome. Your sister is right there are more steps before Ivf. I used to live in that area and still drive from the central coast to see my very awesome OB/GYN who is also a FS. I had my first in 2012 and my second is due in November. He seems to really listen to and try to resolve your concerns. His name is DR Wilson and he's at norwest.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

Tgv1988  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC No 1 with PCOS chat #6

Quote Originally Posted by No3please View Post
    I know I have my BFP and should be happy but I just can't shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen, so I'm demanding another blood test!
    Oh Merls that's the worst! It's just so hard to shake that feeling! Hope you're feeling a bit better x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So my follow up bloods have put my mind to rest, HCG 957 and progesterone 58. Phew!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    How many of you get bad cramping? I have had cramps for the past week on and off, they were really bad the other night (kept me away)! I got excited when they first started as I havent had a period since October, but still nothing!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sookysooky28 View Post
    Hi All
    How many of you get bad cramping? I have had cramps for the past week on and off, they were really bad the other night (kept me away)! I got excited when they first started as I havent had a period since October, but still nothing!
    Thanks
    I get extremely bad cramps with AF. Like curled in a ball crying all week bad lol. I've also had cramps this week but AF is still a no show. Fingers crossed we see her soon!

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    So my follow up bloods have put my mind to rest, HCG 957 and progesterone 58. Phew!!
    Wow that's some healthy numbers merls!! How many weeks now?

Afm: I don't know if AF is coming or going. Lightest spotting ever and temps still up.. And pretty consistent too

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 weeks now, and feeling it! Glad those numbers were good. The nurses from the clinic basically told me to go away until my scan on the 10th lol.

It's strange that your temps are still up and you're spotting, another HPT maybe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Oh Merls that's the worst! It's just so hard to shake that feeling! Hope you're feeling a bit better x
    Thanks KM, I feel better for now, I'll feel even better when I can see a heartbeat on the 10th. Besides the fact that my boobs are so sore I want to cut them off, this pregnancy still does not seem real.

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 weeks now, and feeling it! Glad those numbers were good. The nurses from the clinic basically told me to go away until my scan on the 10th lol.

It's strange that your temps are still up and you're spotting, another HPT maybe?
    Tested yesterday and still nothing. Epic temp drop just now so guessing ff chart was right and we missed it. 2nd natural af this year though. Least that's good. Wish I had Clomid to help me o though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got some left over