Closed Thread
Page 52 of 105 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awwww that's good B. That is a good idea to be surprised, I hope to do the same but DH is adamant to find out. I found out with my teenagers and it was not fun.
    Nurse: "it's a girl!"
    Me: "I know!"
    Just doesn't sound the same!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol yea I had to convince DP. Few days ago I was ready to cave and find out! Lucky I didn't and bubs hid it's parts too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still arguing with DH over it and I'm not even UTD lol.
    His argument is "We should be prepared!", my interpretation is "Should we buy pink or blue?"
    It's just not a good enough reason for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beccaboobang - I think for the first one don't want to find out more fun getting a surprise and there are so many gender neutral things out there.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Twinkley I really haven't done much shopping yet. Bubs has a total of 2 outfits...

For my next bub I would love to do a fun gender reveal. A girl in my DIG did a cake reveal, it was super cute!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My FF chart says I o'd on Sunday but we didn't dtd til Monday.. And I did an opk that day and nothing I hate how this all has to be calculated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,
    Hope you don't mind me joining? I had a pelvic ultrasound this morning and found out I have PCO so this is all very new to me. Will go back to GP on Monday to find out what's next. Any tips on what to expect?
    DH and I are into cycle 9 of TTC first bub. Cycles have been all over the place which is what prompted me to see the GP. Funnily enough, ultrasound this morning showed I had most likely ovulated in the last few days - so early for me but DH and I got a couple of BD sessions in so hoping we might be in with a chance...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome shoequeen hopefully they can provide the right treatment you need

Anyone able yo help me with my chart and opk? FF says one thing and I had the darkest opk yet this morning.. Tested at 9am before leaving for work. All other days are sooo faint! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399548675.087251.jpg ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1399549010.546021.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey shoequeen. Have you had bloods yet to see if you have PCOS? There is a difference between PCO and PCOS.
    PCO is ovarian cysts. PCOS is ovarian cysts and hormonal imbalances that makes it hard to conceive because your body isn't producing estrogen, LH/FSH or progesterone when it's meant to.
    Let's hope you caught the little eggy, and your stay here is short

Miss - I'd go with the OPK more than the temp chart. There are too many variances that could increase your temp thus giving you an incorrect O day. Get BD'ing!!!

AFM - feels like déjà vu. 6dpo and have the sorest boobs and the cRaZiEsT dreams. The dreams could be totally unrelated but it's a definite symptom that stood out last time. Fingers crossed the symptoms are what I think they are and not just a figment of my imagination. Bloods today to find out progesterone levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed Merls! Keep a note of what your dreams are about!