Closed Thread
Page 44 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you everyone for your replies.

No3please - Thanks yes i think that is my problem at the moment i need to loose some weight as its probably the heaviest ive weighed my whole life. I did 6 rounds of Clomid and the last 2 I was not ovulating on it anymore was like i was just eating lollies. I'm now on Nathuropath potions which has me ovulating on my own but not till day 20 in my cycle so hoping this month will do it sooner as have changed up the potions if not its going to be onto IVF.

Beccaboobang - Congrads on the bub on board how exciting. I live in Brisbane too i was seeing a FS and did 6 rounds of clomid but all BFN and DH and I didn't really like him. I had same problem was not ovulating did the trigger shot and some purgeon for 3 of the cycles and ovulated but then last few cycles stopped . I'm now seeing a nathuropath and been taking potions but been ovulating on CD20 so trying to get it to be a bit sooner have just changed up the potions so hoping that will work. What are soy isoflavones? Where do you get them from? Im giving the potions another month or so then looking at IVF.

Nikita333 - Congrads on the bub on board. You must be excited. How bad was your PCOS? I got told mine was mild it was not the worst the FS had seen and I know with the drugs have ovulated on both the left and right ovaries but apart from that don't know much more all he really did was hand us a pamphlet of information on PCOS most of what i have learnt has been from googling and books Ive read or thru friends that know someone else who has it. Did you have your testosterone levels checked?

AFM - I have been seeing a nathuropath for about 2 cycles now my cycles are right around 33 days with ovulation on CD20 or so have changed up our potions this round so fingers are crossed this will help shorten the cycle and have ovulation closer to where it should be. Going to give it this cycle and next one maybe after that will be looking into IVF. Running out of options and have been trying to follow PCOS friendly diet and excercise etc...im trying to figure out what more I can do so any suggest much appreciated.

jezikas is offline Mum, House Wife, Student, Employee
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, it took me over 2 years to fall with my first and 9 months to fall with my second. I was diagnosed with PCOS a year after trying and was not ovulating and when I did ovulate, it was an immature egg. I was immediately referred to a FS and told to improve my diet and exercise. I lost 6kg and went to FS for my tests and scripts and then before the next cycle when I was suppose to begin my meds I got a Positive Test. Second pregnancy I just started the diet and exercise monitoring again. Just gave me a reason to eat my 2 fruit and 5 veg and do my 30mins of exercise a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Twinkley, soy isoflavones act like clomid. They can be found in some menopause tablets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ugh waiting for provera AF to show up.. Then trying soy iso's on days 2-6 this time.. Not keen for another 18day AF like last month. Good news is going for my motorbike test in 2 weeks. Fx I pass!

Hope you all have a great weekend ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck petepie! There's a soy isoflavone thread if anyone is interested.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had a read fx it works this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    You still waiting for Provera AF? That's crazy! I finished a 5 day round on Wednesday and am already getting impatient lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep currently at 9 days since provera finished. Usually takes my body up to 10 days.. Just want things to be normal! How you doing lately Merls?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol went and did some spirited 4x4ing and af shows... Lucky I went prepared..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miss_petepie For This Useful Post:

Michelle2418  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm plodding along, trying to be patient and finding it very hard to finalise details on our overseas October holiday 'just in case' I'm pregnant. Been living with the 'just in case' for years and my spare room is filled with cr4p that I'm sure will never be replaced with baby things. I'm having a bad week lol

It must've been all the rocking and jarring that brought AF on, I might have to go 4WDing!