+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs up Female Obstetrician Brisbane

Our obstetrician, Dr. Robyn Aldridge, is moving her private practice from Melbourne to Brisbane in early 2014. Robyn provided my partner and I with excellent care and support throughout my partner's pregnancy, and during and after the birth of our beautiful little first born girl. One of my strongest memories of the birth is the feeling of reassurance when Dr. Robyn walked in the room, knowing that my partner and child were going to be in excellent care. So, I just wanted to let the future mums and dads of Brisbane know that they will soon have an excellent option for the most important time in their lives.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the privilege of having Robyn care for me during my third pregnancy. My obstetrician that I had for my first two children had retired from Private Practice and I felt very anxious about finding another female doctor who I would develop a rapport with and feel safe and confident in her care. As a nurse I think it is an occupational hazard to be very choosy when researching potential doctors!

From the onset, I felt a great sense of relief during my first consultation. Robyn had such a kind and professional nature and during my pregnancy she really got to know my whole family. She provided such a holistic approach to my care, I always left my appointments feeling reassured and supported. I actually miss seeing her and having a chat!

During my labour I felt in such safe hands and knew that she had the clinical expertise to 'take charge' and look after myself and my baby if needed. She really listened to what I needed from her during my labour and enabled me to fulfill my dream of assisting me to reach down and help deliver my baby. It is a special moment I'll never forget.

I highly recommend Robyn and Brisbane is now very lucky to have her - she will be greatly missed in Melboune.