+ Reply to Thread
    Kayangel is offline Bubba boy number two is coming!
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Blocked tubes needing lasaroscopy surgery

My partner & I have been TTC for 2 years, I just found out on Friday why we are unable too yet conceive, I have blocked tubes and my uterus has moved too the right, this needs repairing and my tubes need to be unblocked, I'm on the waiting list for surgery but could be a six to nine month wait, seems so long when we desperately want a baby. Has anyone else had this surgery? did you have any luck falling pregnant after it? did you have to wait long?

I have had this surgery. I have had 5 surgeries due to severe endometriosis, Endo cysts & blocked tubes in the last 6 years. Don't worry the surgery will hopefully help you the way it helped us.

We went off contraception to just see if anything would eventuate without putting too much pressure on getting pregnant & on the second month we got our BFP! Now expecting our baby in June 2014.

I knew without the surgery I couldn't fall pregnant but it was worth going through it all to conceive quickly & naturally. I wish you the very best of luck with it all!

Similar Threads

1. Tubes tied & 4th c-section
    By TotSnot in forum Caesareans
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 26-08-2013, 17:48
  2. First Cycle after tubes clamped.
    By Jodes35 in forum IVF
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 20-07-2013, 12:21
  3. Have you tried Herbal Tampons for blocked tubes?
    By Jax Tellers Old Lady in forum Fertility Treatment
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-07-2013, 12:15