+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sure it's been asked a million times-implantation bleed

Hi ladies,
    I am after some info on implantation bleeding, I have read heaps and know it can vary for everyone what I'm looking for is info from those of you who did bleed spot ect
    What was it like? When your talking amount and spotting how much are you talking ect.
    Was is red pink brown?
    When did you get a positive test?
    Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there,
    I'm new here too and got so much help from others so thought I'd return the favour!
    I got strong positive tests on 5th, 6th and 7th Dec (wanted to be sure lol!). My cycle is irregular, 33-39 days, my period was due today if you average it out to 36 days. I took the tests before I missed my period because I'd had very sore breasts for over a week and spotting (implantation bleeding) well before my period which I never had before,
    I had implantation bleeding from the 30th Nov to 5th Dec. It was slightly red at first and on one day in the middle but mostly very light and pale brown (ie only visible when wiping after a pee or a little mark on undies, not enough for a pad or liner). The last few days I've had ultra mild cramping, and yesterday I was really tired all day. Haven't started feeling sick yet, just a little funny.
    Got my doctors appointment this afternoon.
    Hope this helps!
    Rhi

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

I had an implantation bleed. Got my BFP at 1pm on the Saturday afternoon, started spotting (more than I expected and bright pink) at 8pm that evening and it lasted exactly 48 hours finishing on Monday evening at 8pm.

I had cramping along with the bleed which lasted almost until I was 10-12 weeks on and off.

Had a successful pregnancy with a beautiful little cherub. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I had implantation bleeding about 5 days after ovulation. Was only a single brown spot then nothing. Wasn't expecting to be pregnant so I did not test until about 1.5weeks later and got a strong positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a very faint bfp really really early- 8 days before my period was due on a 28 day cycle then that night had one small "gush" of bright red blood, put a panty liner on but had nothing else. The next day I got two negatives .. then a strong positive 6 days before expected period. No more bleeding and I'm 15 weeks now I'm guessing that was implantation bleeding!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, I had no implantation bleeding at all. Got bfp at 7dp5dt. Successful pregnancy. My little boy is 10 day old today.
    All the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub app