+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's funny u say that because not being able to run and do a full on work out is one thing I'm def guna miss when I'm pregnant I no u can work out but not 100% it's my stress releif for the day 😊 on clomid I had hot flushes but I'm guessing the inj may be abit worse

We actually went to our nurses appointment yesterday and I mentioned to the nurse my thinking about do I tell do I not and she agreed that only a few should no if every one knows i mite feel pressured , that's one thing I regret is telling ppl we were trying and now it's been a couple years although no ones said anything I feel like ppl are thinking ok what's going on what's wrong but I usually say were on hold or some other excuse

How did your tests go?? Are you surging??

I actually get excited hearing your journey makes me feel abit better about mine

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    5rounds of clomid with BFN
    Starting IVF jan 2014@ WFS

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you feel better after your appointment with the nurse? They are so good at taking the time to answer all your questions etc I find! It is hard to choose who to tell. They have to be people who won't pester you when you don't want to talk about it!!

AFM- Still no surge I've had 3 BT's in the last 3 days and a scan today to see what's going on. My follicle is still there so at least we haven't missed it- it's just huge! My LH level had risen today but not to surge level yet. Fingers crossed I get a positive LH in the morning- other wise will need ANOTHER blood test and probably a scan on Friday.

My FS said that sometimes after a full stim cycle things don't work as well as they should, which made me a bit worried but I just have to think whatever happens happens!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was nervous going into the appointment but after I left I was much better just a few thing made me laugh like writing on the back of ur hand after egg pick up how many eggs and then she said they text you the next day to tell you how many fertilised - text me!!! That's abit personal lol

When u had ur first cycle with egg pick up did you have a months break in between or you got to start the frozen cycle the month after??

It sounds like ur levels are ready to surge and the fact the follicle is large and just about ready to pop is a great sign , fingers crossed next couple of days everything goes as planned 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. Hope you don't mind if I jump in! I'm almost at the end of my first frozen cycle (BT Friday) and I went straight from fresh cycle into a frozen one. The fresh cycle was cancelled after egg pick up as my levels weren't quite right so they frozen them and I had one 5 day blast which they transferred just under 10 days ago. I've been on meds for this cycle and apart from being a bit cranky I've been ok.

Hope all goes well for you in Jan!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed you get a positive this round 😊😊
    How do you cope with ur TWW I've been thinking how an I guna deal with it I think waiting I'll handle but when I test if it's negative I'll be so Disapointed

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks - the first week is fine - i just kept busy but last two days have been stressful as i'm trying to prepare myself for the worse whilst trying to send myself positive vibes… this is certainly the hardest TWW i've had...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've actually considered testing every day in the second week just as a way to feel in control and not that I'm getting so hyped up so if it's negative that's ok just do every day and see what happens lol maybe a weird way of thinking but I think it'll make me feel better 😊
    I guess I'll have to see things may change , make sure you let us know what the results are 😊😊

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think you need to do whatever makes you feel in control. Unfortunately it was a BFN but we are going straight into a full stim cycle, which is taking my mind off the fact the FET didn't work...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear that Rarah! I hope you can enjoy the silly season and best of luck for your stim cycle next year!

AFM- FINALLY got a surge on Thursday and I'm booked for a FET on Monday afternoon. Hopefully having my TWW over Christmas will keep me too busy to obsess too much over it!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GottaGetLucky For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (14-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Gottagetlucky - I'm going straight into another stim cycle when AF shows in the next couple of days so should have EPU just after christmas...