+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 850 of 932
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks ladies for all the kind words about the eating and drinking

    I did a frer this morning with fmu. BFN and still no sign of AF.

    DH thought it would be funny to draw another red line on the test lol and bring it to me later. He is so silly

  2. #842
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4,180
    Thanks
    1,267
    Thanked
    2,586
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So today is CD1. See you all in January!

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    I don't know what's going on with me. So confused

    I got a BFN on Christmas Day at 11 DPO with a frer. I decided that I wasn't pregnant and would stop testing. I subsequently ate loads of ham at Christmas, had goats cheese and feta, and had 1 premixed drink.

    My period is now 1 day late (usually like clockwork on day 33) and I'm so nervous to test now incase I'm pregnant and ate all that bad stuff and had a drink.

    Is it possible that a frer could not show up a positive test at 11dpo?

    Ahhhhhh
    I might do a test in the morning. I have one frer left.
    Stride - this is me all over! I was due for AF on Christmas Day, got BFNs on ICs in the lead up to and on Christmas Day so thought I would just eat and drink whatever I like. Tested again Boxing Day and still negative. I still haven't got AF as of today so I have no idea what is going on. I'm going to get a different type of test today to try (I've been away in the sticks so haven't been near any shops). The thing is I don't really feel pregnant, have been having all sorts of cramps that feel like AF is on its way. My cycle is already 35days long so am hoping this isn't a sign of it getting longer....!

    Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Stride that there is a BFP there for you. And good luck to any other ladies testing in the next few days.

    Hope you all had a lovely Christmas - so sorry if Santa didn't bring you a BFP but hope you were all spoilt in other ways

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (28-12-2013)

  5. #844
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,041
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Stride - this is me all over! I was due for AF on Christmas Day, got BFNs on ICs in the lead up to and on Christmas Day so thought I would just eat and drink whatever I like. Tested again Boxing Day and still negative. I still haven't got AF as of today so I have no idea what is going on. I'm going to get a different type of test today to try (I've been away in the sticks so haven't been near any shops). The thing is I don't really feel pregnant, have been having all sorts of cramps that feel like AF is on its way. My cycle is already 35days long so am hoping this isn't a sign of it getting longer....!

    Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you Stride that there is a BFP there for you. And good luck to any other ladies testing in the next few days.

    Hope you all had a lovely Christmas - so sorry if Santa didn't bring you a BFP but hope you were all spoilt in other ways
    Wow, this is me too!! Can't believe there are a few of us going through EXACTLY the same thing!! I was due Christmas Day, and had BFNs for the week prior and on Boxing Day. I don't feel pregnant at all, but I'm now three days late and that is quite unusual... My body seems to be a bit out of whack since a D&C in August, so I'm hoping it's going to settle down and get into a nice rhythmn again, this is very, very frustrating.

    Doesn't feel like AF is coming, but no pregnancy symptoms either and very stark BFNs - ahhhhhh!!!!

  6. #845
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked
    81
    Reviews
    0
    Oh gosh Leisylou - I feel for you!! It's so frustrating!!!! Hoping we all get our answer either way asap!!!!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (29-12-2013)

  8. #846
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    How crazy that we are all in the same boat!!!!

    Good luck girls I wish you lots of luck in getting your BFP.

    Still no sign of AF for me today. Ahhh.

    I'm out of tests and have a fun day planned at a friends place tomorrow so don't plan on testing again until Monday if AF hasn't shown by then.

    The waiting game stinks.

    I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant that I bought a bundle of IC and ovulation tests of eBay so I can start using them from jan.



    Xxx

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stride For This Useful Post:

    Summer  (29-12-2013)

  10. #847
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks
    12,336
    Thanked
    5,041
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Stride View Post
    How crazy that we are all in the same boat!!!!

    Good luck girls I wish you lots of luck in getting your BFP.

    Still no sign of AF for me today. Ahhh.

    I'm out of tests and have a fun day planned at a friends place tomorrow so don't plan on testing again until Monday if AF hasn't shown by then.

    The waiting game stinks.

    I was so convinced I wasn't pregnant that I bought a bundle of IC and ovulation tests of eBay so I can start using them from jan. Xxx
    I'm feeling a bit AF-like this afternoon - and I'm getting married tomorrow - F***!@!!! Just what I need, AF for my wedding night when it is supposed to be over by now! That just sucks! Not to mention the three kilos of bloating and fluid retention I'll likely wake up with :-(

    I haven't tested since Boxing Day, and I won't tomorrow, I was going to buy another test today, but was with family when shopping, so didn't pick up a pack - that means that if for some reason she doesn't arrive, I won't be testing for a few days... Actually, I lie. Now that I think about it, if AF hasn't arrived by Monday, I'm running out to get some tests, lol :-)

    Good luck guys!

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (28-12-2013)

  12. #848
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    69
    Reviews
    1
    I'm also in the same boat! AF was due Boxing Day, still no appearance and only BFN. Feels crampy now hoping it's early preg and not AF. Will test with FMU tomorrow!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mummabear27 For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (28-12-2013)

  14. #849
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    317
    Thanks
    510
    Thanked
    176
    Reviews
    0
    Af is due today/tomorrow not sure exactly.
    But no sign as of now. All the symptoms also stopped may be I was imagining them, but my skin is a mess it's breaking out all over
    Bfn on a cheapie today as well. If Af doesn't show up by Monday I'm running to get a FRER

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (28-12-2013)

  16. #850
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    688
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    307
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    I'm feeling a bit AF-like this afternoon - and I'm getting married tomorrow - F***!@!!! Just what I need, AF for my wedding night when it is supposed to be over by now! That just sucks! Not to mention the three kilos of bloating and fluid retention I'll likely wake up with :-(

    I haven't tested since Boxing Day, and I won't tomorrow, I was going to buy another test today, but was with family when shopping, so didn't pick up a pack - that means that if for some reason she doesn't arrive, I won't be testing for a few days... Actually, I lie. Now that I think about it, if AF hasn't arrived by Monday, I'm running out to get some tests, lol :-)

    Good luck guys!
    All the best for your big day tomorrow!! Enjoy every minute, be careful it goes by very quickly xox

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

    KaraB  (28-12-2013),Summer  (29-12-2013)


 

Similar Threads

  1. December 2013 Testing Thread - Deck the Halls with BFPs!!!
    By NewMrs in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 939
    Last Post: 05-12-2013, 16:56
  2. Hopeful May 2013 Testing Thread
    By MamaHearts5 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14-04-2013, 14:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Mother and Baby Shop
Save $$$ during our Christmas Sale Mother and Baby Shop
Great prices on Schoenhut kids pianos, toys, baby clothing as well as big brands like Pigeon, NUK, Cherub Baby and many more. Sale starts on 1 November 2016 and ends on the 27 December 2016. Hurry! Place your order today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!