+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If u read my posts above somewhere I used frer and cheapies and it tells you when my positive showed on each. With those symptoms I'd be dying to test lol. I got a 9dpo BFP on frer so I vote go out and buy a pack!!

Me: 31, DH: 33, DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃 #3 due Sept 2014 ❤

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (27-12-2013),MissSparkles  (26-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas ladies I've been a little bit MIA the last week.

Congratulations to this with BFP, sorry and hugs to those that haven't got theirs yet or have lost theirs.

AFM I got a faint positive last week I was over joyed THEN two days later AF arrived. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

So I'm going to love you and leave you and head on over to January testing thread. Good luck ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @babyla, AF due on 29th.

Every night I resolve to not test until AF shows up or is delayed. But I go weak in the mornings I'm trying my best to put off testing on FRER until AF is late/due.

12dpo, bfn on cheapie.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to cuky For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (27-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    @babyla, AF due on 29th.

Every night I resolve to not test until AF shows up or is delayed. But I go weak in the mornings I'm trying my best to put off testing on FRER until AF is late/due.

12dpo, bfn on cheapie.
    AF For me is due 28th. I've only got on frer left so won't be using until on or after the 28th. Cheapie was bfn this morning. Fx for you next few days

7. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

cuky  (26-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cuky View Post
    Every night I resolve to not test until AF shows up or is delayed. But I go weak in the mornings .
    This is me too! Sometimes I will race myself to the bathroom in the mornings to "waste" the fmu without testing before I can talk myself out of it. Cos once I've used up my fmu trip, I feel like it's a wasted test, so I HAVE to wait til tomorrow at least.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

cuky  (26-12-2013),KaraB  (27-12-2013),mamoru  (26-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heh I was so close to doing that today but then I started symptom spotting and used a frer anyway. Negative at 8dpo, that's what you get for being impatient.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think im out, but ill get back to you.

Bfn on frer yesterday, and ic today. Af due saturday. My boobs are SOOOOOOO sore though

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Can feeling hot be an early sign of being pg? I've had sore/sensitive boobs the last few days, had a few waves of nausea yesterday (and that was before stuffing my face at lunch!), and have been really tired the last few days. Today I feel like I'm in an oven. We spent most of the day at the shops in air con, got home and I've even uncomfortable ever since. Tried to nap but just too hot. DH didn't want to put the aircon on because there was a piddly breeze outside. I finally won and put the aircon on (but only after hassling DH on and off for an hour or 2!). If the floor was clean I would be tempted to go and lie down on the tiles in the direct line of the aircon, but DHs family's very excitable dog came to visit for Christmas and drooled and sneezed her way across the floors yesterday (and DH hasn't yet cleaned them like I told him to). I can explain away most of the symptoms, and I don't want to be disappointed if AF turns up. She's due to pop in for a visit around the 29th. I didn't do any opks, temp etc so going by FF I'm about 7dpo so likely too early to test at the moment anyway. I just felt like a whinge really. I would rather have no signs and symptoms unless there's actually a little human inside me! If only it was that easy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Can feeling hot be an early sign of being pg? I've had sore/sensitive boobs the last few days, had a few waves of nausea yesterday (and that was before stuffing my face at lunch!), and have been really tired the last few days. Today I feel like I'm in an oven. We spent most of the day at the shops in air con, got home and I've even uncomfortable ever since. Tried to nap but just too hot. DH didn't want to put the aircon on because there was a piddly breeze outside. I finally won and put the aircon on (but only after hassling DH on and off for an hour or 2!). If the floor was clean I would be tempted to go and lie down on the tiles in the direct line of the aircon, but DHs family's very excitable dog came to visit for Christmas and drooled and sneezed her way across the floors yesterday (and DH hasn't yet cleaned them like I told him to). I can explain away most of the symptoms, and I don't want to be disappointed if AF turns up. She's due to pop in for a visit around the 29th. I didn't do any opks, temp etc so going by FF I'm about 7dpo so likely too early to test at the moment anyway. I just felt like a whinge really. I would rather have no signs and symptoms unless there's actually a little human inside me! If only it was that easy!
    Fingers crossed! Sounds very exciting to me, and being uncomfortable is me at the moment too, just don't feel quite right. I'm the same DPO as you when will you start testing? I'm trying to hold of until Sunday lol. Baby dust for us both

Missing our little angel baby..& waiting for our rainbow after the storm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    AF is here onto January.