+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Goodness there are a lot of ups and downs happening at the moment. Babyla, sorry that you've had a mix-up and I hope there is a BFP on it's way now and this was a predictor of what is coming! Nikkita, I'm sorry that you may be having a mc, that'd horrible news... But big congrats to SunshineMunky!

I am CD26 today and another BFN this morning. If I squint really hard and give myself line-eye, I kind of think there could maybe be something slightly there, but really, it is a BFN...

Am feeling teary today so that's likely another sign that AF is on her way, that and the fact my boobies are a bit sore. What a shame that the signs for AF are also the signs of pregnancy, so not fair :-( I desperately wanted a BFP for my wedding in a few days, so now I'll likely have AF instead, what a joy :-(

Hoping this feeling sorry for myself passes soon, I'm sure I will pick myself up again and know that I'm creating the healthiest, snuggiest, uterine home for the little one just waiting to join me. I did say that I wanted to be married before having a baby, so maybe he / she is just taking me literally and a honeymoon conception is on its way!

Best of luck for everyone testing over the next few days.
    lol at line eye, I have had so much line eye these last couple of days! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and that your bfp hits you before you know it! Fx for the next few days for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Summer  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Goodness there are a lot of ups and downs happening at the moment. Babyla, sorry that you've had a mix-up and I hope there is a BFP on it's way now and this was a predictor of what is coming! Nikkita, I'm sorry that you may be having a mc, that'd horrible news... But big congrats to SunshineMunky!

I am CD26 today and another BFN this morning. If I squint really hard and give myself line-eye, I kind of think there could maybe be something slightly there, but really, it is a BFN...

Am feeling teary today so that's likely another sign that AF is on her way, that and the fact my boobies are a bit sore. What a shame that the signs for AF are also the signs of pregnancy, so not fair :-( I desperately wanted a BFP for my wedding in a few days, so now I'll likely have AF instead, what a joy :-(

Hoping this feeling sorry for myself passes soon, I'm sure I will pick myself up again and know that I'm creating the healthiest, snuggiest, uterine home for the little one just waiting to join me. I did say that I wanted to be married before having a baby, so maybe he / she is just taking me literally and a honeymoon conception is on its way!

Best of luck for everyone testing over the next few days.
    You're getting married in a few days? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope AF stays away for your big day! Here's hoping for your BFP... If not for the wedding, then as the cutest wedding present resulting from your honeymoon! xxx

*laughs* Line eye. Love it!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-12-2013),Summer  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    lol at line eye, I have had so much line eye these last couple of days! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and that your bfp hits you before you know it! Fx for the next few days for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrillian View Post
    You're getting married in a few days? CONGRATULATIONS!!! I hope AF stays away for your big day! Here's hoping for your BFP... If not for the wedding, then as the cutest wedding present resulting from your honeymoon! xxx

*laughs* Line eye. Love it!
    Yes, what idiot organises a wedding so close to Christmas!! We got engaged in April and started trying for a baby straight away, and I fell immediately (MMC), and I thought I would fall again really easily, so wanted the wedding before I got too big, knowing that if we didn't do it now, then it would probably be a couple of years before we could, if I had a baby...

Only thing is I haven't fallen again yet :-( So it doesn't matter so much anymore, but at least we will start the New Year as husband and wife, which is VERY exciting! And hopefully a honeymoon baby :-) If I don't get my BFP tomorrow that is!

Thanks for your good wishes! Can't wait to be married to my wonderful, incredible man.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraB View Post
    Yay! Congrats gorgeous ahh seeing the bfp's here really never gets old. I'm so happy for you Have you told your DP yet or are you holding out until Xmas day? Do you have any pg symptoms at all? Every time I've been pregnant even before my period is late I find myself waking up at like 2 am and raiding the fridge lol. That's what made me suspicious this time.
    Hi @KaraB yup told my DH straight away, woke him to me waving my faint BFP in his face lol. Symptom
    Wise I was tired as hell on days 3,4,5 dpo (way out of character tired and day napping). My boobs were sore a couple days ago and mega sore/heavy/tender today. That's it so far. I get hideous morning sickness that usually kicks in on week 5 so that's my New Years fun lol

Me: 31, DH: 33, DD1: 8, DD2: 6 😃 hoping for #3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Sunshine!!!!

Sorry to hear babyla

AFM, no real news. My bbs have been a bit sore the past hour, but that could be AF. Last month with my chem i had nausia before my BFP...however with DS i had nothing - NO nausia at all! so who knows.... Im testing Xmas day. 2 more sleeps !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowangel0205 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations sunshine! CD1 for me. Off to January and the docs. Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did a frer ( I'm about 10 DPO) and a BFN for me. Stark white!!

Boo. I'm starting to feel pre-AF with lower back pain and some cramping.

Think I will test again tomorrow (Christmas Day) and then just wait till AF arrives. Not feeling good about it happening this month. Oh well off to January I go.

After all my girlfriends got pregnant in the first month they tried I thought I might too. Very silly thinking on my part but there is still that small disappointment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF turned up this morning... 5 days before expected... Oh well. Hopefully January is our month xx

Good luck to all those still waiting xxx sending lots of baby dust

Me: 27 DH: 31 Married
    TTC #1 since October

Thanks
    Reviews
    For opks to be positive..the 2nd line ..test line must be the same darkness or darker than the control line, they are not like a pregnancy test where any 2nd line is a positive. Also, they measure the presence of that hormone surge....they do not prove you ovulated and also ovulation is after the surge 12 to 72 hours...so keep up the bd after the pos opk goes for a bit

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

babyla  (24-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    BT done. Just need to wait for the phone call with the results. Thank goodness I'm at work today - hopefully I can distract myself until then!