+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anxious and hopeful View Post
    Well I can hardly believe it I got a positive BFP this morning. Now only issue is my DH has his xmas party tonight so I will have to wait all day till I can tell him the news I think I am going to go stir crazy.

Now figure out how I get through xmas without prawns
    Congrats!!!! You got a early Christmas present from Santa :-) hooray
    Enjoy telling dh hopefully it goes fast that he gets home!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Leisylou - sorry about cramps.... If af does arrive I'm ordering you to have a nice bottle of wine or cocktail x3 for Christmas !!! I know I am!!!
    Bfn this morning on frer
    The universe is really testing me this cycle
    Within 1 minute the second line was like white outline ... Then it turned into a real squinter shadow the next minute
    Then after 3 minutes all gone.....
    Atleast I got my focus for next cycle absolutely no testing till af late 😝 that will be a new kind of patience
    Gym first up for me , hair app then foot reflexology a day all for me and I'm going to enjoy every minute
    Maybe I'll stop by Michael hill as well and get a new charm for my bracelet
    Dh is on holidays so ds and him having a daddy day and cooking mummy surprise dinner cause I'll be gone all day ... I am soooo lucky for the life I have and the people I have in it ...
    A second line would make my magical life even more magical ...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    @MrsTugs how are things going this month? I've been so busy with work and helping dad out at the house that I've been too tired to think! We've bd maybe twice this cycle and I've been staying off FF so I can be more relaxed and not know where I am. So far, so good. I know I can test at the end of the year, so still hoping for a BFP!
    I'm the same - busy and carefree. I knew ff put O around Xmas day but that's about it. I'm not testing either, just gonna see if AF comes. I'm feeling good mentally and this break has allowed me to want to get back into the fun of ttc. We DTD a couple of times just for fun, it's good to bd when you know you're 100% not fertile lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Sounds like a great and well deserved rest day for you! Enjoy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That damn BFN Felicia!!!

I will take your order on board and definitely have a wine or three on Christmas Day if AF arrives :-)

Sounds like a lovely day! I took my staff out yesterday for their Christmas Party, and it was a day at a Day Spa - so spa, pool, sun lounges, sauna, massage, facial and fruit platter - heaven!

Sound like you have an awesome DH - enjoy your day!
    Last edited by Summer; 20-12-2013 at 08:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    That damn BFN Felicia!!!

I will take your order on board and definitely have a wine or three on Christmas Day if AF arrives :-)

Sounds like a lovely day! I took my staff out yesterday for their Christmas Party, and it was a day at a Day Spa - so spa, pool, sun lounges, sauna, massage, facial and fruit platter - heaven!

Sound like you have an awesome DH - enjoy your day!
    Oooooh that sounds fantasic!!!!!!!
    Pure bliss that's what life is meant to be all about.... !
    Well I hope I'm posting a bfp in the next couple of days if not I'll see u lovely ladies in January!!!!

I'll be checking on you all fx for all those to test!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you yeah hope today goes fast I have lots of Christmas things to do to keep me busy so shouldn't be to bad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hey guys who was it that was interested in my maybe baby? Becca thinks it might have been her but I just wanted to check in here. They lived on Bris sth side and I was going to bring it home with me when I fly next week :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    @MrsTugs how are things going this month? I've been so busy with work and helping dad out at the house that I've been too tired to think! We've bd maybe twice this cycle and I've been staying off FF so I can be more relaxed and not know where I am. So far, so good. I know I can test at the end of the year, so still hoping for a BFP!
    If I don't get a BFP before my ff VIP runs out, then I will stop charting when it does run out I think...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anxious and hopeful View Post
    Well I can hardly believe it I got a positive BFP this morning. Now only issue is my DH has his xmas party tonight so I will have to wait all day till I can tell him the news I think I am going to go stir crazy.

Now figure out how I get through xmas without prawns
    Congratulations!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using The Bub Hub mobile app