+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 94 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I join the crazy symptom spotting train? :-) This is hilarious - well it would be if it wasn't so serious!!! The last couple of months I've been symptom spotting like nothing else - last month I had really sore breasts, a blue vein in one, woke up nauseous and was bloated - and then got AF on Day 22 - WTF!!!!

So this month I had a bit of a surge on an OPK (same but not darker than the line) so I think I ovulated on about Day 9 which would be correct for me going on my history when I've fallen twice on Day 9.

So now I have zero and I mean zero symptoms - so I'm taking that as a symptom!!!!!!!! LOL

When I fell pregnant in May, I didn't have any symptoms at all until six weeks - I was travelling and actually didn't realise my period should have come and gone, so I didn't even test until six weeks, and the symptoms starting kicking in about then....

So.... Symptoms or not, it's still the crazy train!

If I ovulated on Day 9, then I'm 10dpo today. Bought a 3 pack of FRER's yesterday and they are staring at me, begging me to get them out and use them. Do I cave??? :-) :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Can I join the crazy symptom spotting train? :-) This is hilarious - well it would be if it wasn't so serious!!! The last couple of months I've been symptom spotting like nothing else - last month I had really sore breasts, a blue vein in one, woke up nauseous and was bloated - and then got AF on Day 22 - WTF!!!!

So this month I had a bit of a surge on an OPK (same but not darker than the line) so I think I ovulated on about Day 9 which would be correct for me going on my history when I've fallen twice on Day 9.

So now I have zero and I mean zero symptoms - so I'm taking that as a symptom!!!!!!!! LOL

When I fell pregnant in May, I didn't have any symptoms at all until six weeks - I was travelling and actually didn't realise my period should have come and gone, so I didn't even test until six weeks, and the symptoms starting kicking in about then....

If I ovulated on Day 9, then I'm 10dpo today. Bought a 3 pack of FRER's yesterday and they are staring at me, begging me to get them out and use them. Do I cave??? :-) :-)
    You have a 3 pack.... So one for every day 10 dpo 11 dpo and 12 dpo 😝😝😝
    If it puts your mind at rest would but make sure your in the right place if a bfn happens to show up

I'll have fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post

For my non-sticky BFP I had sore boobs and mild cramping before. I've had the cramping this time around, but no breast sensitivity. I hope I still get a (sticky) BFP!

Ooh, tough call! I'd probably hold off till 12dpo... but that said, I probably would have already poas this morning and would use the last two on 12dpo & 14dpo! *laughs*

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would POAS on day 10,12 & 14 lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SunshineMunky For This Useful Post:

Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineMunky View Post
    I would POAS on day 10,12 & 14 lol
    Ha ha we're definitely similar minds!

Gosh, I wish this week would go faster and it was Saturday (12dpo) already!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    POAS now, and if neg skip a day then test 12. If nothing then wait AF.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I will POAS tomorrow morning - but I'm quite fine with getting a BFN as I'm not actually due for AF until the 26th and have put myself down to test on Christmas Day. So if I did ovulate on Day 14 like is supposed to happen, then tomorrow would be WAY too early, so I'm prepared for that :-) But on the off chance Day 9 was my ovulation, then why not POAS!!!!

But I think the POAS addiction will kick in as soon as I start testing, so that means I need about 10 FRER's to get me through - they were $16.79 for a three pack at Coles, so I'm going to have to see if I can find cheaper ones! Might stock up today so that I know I can happily test every day for the next 10 days, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope this helps some of you testing, my first preg I poas 8dpo-12dpo and stark white bfn, very faint bfp 13dpo

2nd pregnancy (m/c) don't know ov day but didn't get a bfp til approx 12dpo

This pregnancy stark bfn on 9dpo, obvious bfp 10dpo.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

babyla  (17-12-2013),BAKE  (17-12-2013),Felicia  (17-12-2013),Sashie  (18-12-2013),Shrillian  (17-12-2013),Summer  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck everyone left in TTW and waiting to O this month... I might be seeing some of you in the January thread!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to vegetus For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (17-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My boobs have started hurting. But that's pretty much right on cue. How come I have never ever noticed that my boobs get sore every single before???