+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 94 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Poas 1st thing tomorrow!! ☺️ let's see if those little line show up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    Pass on a pos opk to me please!
    Oh sure!! You deserve a break when it comes to TTC!!

Quote Originally Posted by joalisha View Post
    Poas 1st thing tomorrow!! ☺️ let's see if those little line show up!
    I have everything crossed for you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    So thought I was wasting a test still doing one this morning but got this! Crap, hoping af doesn't show up now.

Attachment 47824
    I See it!!! OMG!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bake and MrsT - I found yesterday while doing some research on a few naturopath web sites, that flaxseed meal increases that L phase and helps with ovulation!!! I used to put it in my smoothies .. I think I may start agin ;-) I'll recheck but I am pretty sure it said 35g a day xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387049554.083054.jpg

http://www.goldendoor.com.au/newslet...d-for-hormones

This is the web site I was just on yesterday, looking up hormone balancing for myself. I am unsure if it means the L phase, but it says it can extend the 2nd half of cycle ..

I have my naturopath appt tomorrow at 11.30am. Just a bit excited and nervous :-) hope you lovely ladies are well xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (15-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My test is not really any darker than yesterday's, it's easy to distinguish a line but still very faint. Guess it will be off to the dr tomorrow for some blood tests this week to see what's happening. The discharge has been on off for two days now, I had some spotting before the miscarriage so I've got fingers crossed for a sticky bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so cool reading about people's symptoms and BFPs. Big hugs to those whose AF has arrived. Even though I don't post regularly I find reading all the updates really motivating (even some of the sad stories - MC is heartbreaking, and the support people on this site give to each other is phenomenal). I don't really talk to my friends about TTC, only one knows that I am - odd how sometimes a bunch if strangers is a better option! Having said that, my BH due in group from DS is the best group of ladies in the world, 4 years on we are all still in touch. I guess this thread is where all that begins...

Sorry for rambling - AFM, I am on cd45. This is my first cycle after coming off bc and is super frustrating. I think I may have only O'd about a week ago - I had a big glop of what I assume is ewcm on Friday morning (a week ago). The opk's I'd done had never shown even a faint line, and a few days after the ewcm I did an opk and it had two lines - not dark enough to be positive, the next day the line was lighter, so I guess that was after the surge...? We DTD the night before I saw the ewcm and haven't since, so there's maybe a chance...?? Tests are all BFN but at most I am prob only about a week post ovulation. I've had period-like cramps in my back, but also a bit of constipation, so hard to tell. Have also had some mild boob pain off and on, sometimes I think I am imagining it!! I usually get lower back pain and a headache the day before my period, and that is it. But I also am usually on the pill, so not sure what to make of it. Getting to the point where I just want AF to come so I can move on to next cycle. Obviously would prefer to be UTD but not holding my breath. Good luck to you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN for me! But No af yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by joalisha View Post
    BFN for me! But No af yet!
    How many dpo are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbie29 View Post
    Sorry for rambling - AFM, I am on cd45. This is my first cycle after coming off bc and is super frustrating. I think I may have only O'd about a week ago - I had a big glop of what I assume is ewcm on Friday morning (a week ago). The opk's I'd done had never shown even a faint line, and a few days after the ewcm I did an opk and it had two lines - not dark enough to be positive, the next day the line was lighter, so I guess that was after the surge...? We DTD the night before I saw the ewcm and haven't since, so there's maybe a chance...?? Tests are all BFN but at most I am prob only about a week post ovulation. I've had period-like cramps in my back, but also a bit of constipation, so hard to tell. Have also had some mild boob pain off and on, sometimes I think I am imagining it!! I usually get lower back pain and a headache the day before my period, and that is it. But I also am usually on the pill, so not sure what to make of it. Getting to the point where I just want AF to come so I can move on to next cycle. Obviously would prefer to be UTD but not holding my breath. Good luck to you all xx
    Welcome Long cycles would be so frustrating but remember with coming off the pill it sometimes takes a couple of months for your hormones to right themselves. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jenv View Post
    Woohoo I'm not the only one!!! I'm on cd19 been on high for 2 days now hoping for a peak soon

How r u finding it did u gwt a peak yet or on ur first month!?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I used it for one month last time bang fell pregnant with my daughter. Currently on my first month using it again, got my two peak days last weekend so in the TWW.

I love it, so worth the money and takes all the guessing out of it.