+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out I think, pink tinged cm started last night and spotting this morning. Been having spotting for a few days before last few cycles. Only 10-11 dpo so maybe my lp isn't long enough. I dunno, feeling pretty down about ttc at this point.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Sorry December wasn't your month Allie but as you said, at least you can enjoy some wines over Christmas!! Wishing you lots of luck for an early 2014 BFP!!

If I'm lucky enough to get a BFP this month I think I'm going to be forced to tell my inlaws as we'll be spending a week away with them from Boxing Day. I'm due for AF on Christmas Day so I'll only just be pregnant but they'll definitely be onto me if I'm not drinking. We're really close so I would've told them early any way but this would be super early. What is everyone else planning on doing over Christmas if you've got BFPs??
    ShoeQueen I am testing on Christmas Day as well and we are getting married a few days later. I was hoping against hope that I would be a few months along by the wedding so we could have put it in the ceremony and announced it to our family that way (very small wedding)! So that didn't happen, but if I do get a BFP on Christmas Day then I won't be drinking at my wedding, so that would be very weird and I may have to announce something anyway... So early, and after a MMC last time I would be hesitant, but what a lovely thing to add to our ceremony and special day!

I think I will have to say something to immediate family if I do get a BFP, they all knew about the MMC, so they would be supportive whatever happened.

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    ShoeQueen I am testing on Christmas Day as well and we are getting married a few days later. I was hoping against hope that I would be a few months along by the wedding so we could have put it in the ceremony and announced it to our family that way (very small wedding)! So that didn't happen, but if I do get a BFP on Christmas Day then I won't be drinking at my wedding, so that would be very weird and I may have to announce something anyway... So early, and after a MMC last time I would be hesitant, but what a lovely thing to add to our ceremony and special day!

I think I will have to say something to immediate family if I do get a BFP, they all knew about the MMC, so they would be supportive whatever happened.

Good luck!
    I'm testing xmas day too. Iim undecided if id announce or not. If I got decent lines I may but ill only be about 11dpo (o yesterday/today)

I don't drink anyway, so thats a non issue for me haven't even had a sip since we were ttc ds from jan 2010 (ttc, utd, bfing) and just havent wanted too since, I don't miss it

However, if I have nausia I may have to say something. I get it as soon as theres hcg in my system, but my body adjusts and deals with it well. I only had one huge nausia wave lasting an hour (car sickness) at 10dpo with ds, despite two bfns that day. bfp the next day. My mc, the nausia made me test. My chem last month was the worst id felt ms, and it was only for a few days!

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Only gonna have 1 or maybe 2 days this cycle that DH and I will be together in fertile week this cycle. I've decided I'm not going to "try" but I will be most definitely DTD on Xmas night anyway lol so that falls in there hahaa. Just gonna take it easy this cycle and see what happens. I think daily bd is overkill for us so I'm gonna focus less on quantity more on quality.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrsTugs For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (13-12-2013),Stregaxxx  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386886446.254135.jpg I'm a little cautious though - normal tests I am getting only the faintest of faint faint (like squint to see) lines - no darker today then yesterday when it finally appeared (period due today). But the digi is saying yes...? Have had spotting all week though....?! So different to last time which was no spotting and clear bfp lines like 4 to 5 days before af due. Veeeeery strange.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to malis For This Useful Post:

Hopetown  (14-12-2013),Pinkblue  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by malis View Post
    Attachment 47788 I'm a little cautious though - normal tests I am getting only the faintest of faint faint (like squint to see) lines - no darker today then yesterday when it finally appeared (period due today). But the digi is saying yes...? Have had spotting all week though....?! So different to last time which was no spotting and clear bfp lines like 4 to 5 days before af due. Veeeeery strange.
    Ooooh congratulations!!! Maybe it implantation spotting??? Wishing you all the best x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowangel0205 View Post
    Hmmm, my app has moved my o day!

It was friday, but when I put in my positive opk for thursday, that became o day?

Will see how the opks and cramps go ... I may be in the tww!!

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I am totally expecting a +opk today!! We can be tww buddies :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by malis View Post
    Attachment 47788 I'm a little cautious though - normal tests I am getting only the faintest of faint faint (like squint to see) lines - no darker today then yesterday when it finally appeared (period due today). But the digi is saying yes...? Have had spotting all week though....?! So different to last time which was no spotting and clear bfp lines like 4 to 5 days before af due. Veeeeery strange.
    Huge congratulations!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1386895284.813613.jpg

So close now, the top one is last months + bottom one from just now, should I test again this afternoon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BAKE View Post
    Attachment 47797

So close now, the top one is last months + bottom one from just now, should I test again this afternoon?
    Congrats Malis!

Bake, looks positive to me! I would test 12 hourly until the second line lightens or disappears all together.

Good luuuuuck!!!!