Page 36 of 94 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Your welcome!!!!
    Did u like it???
    I find it very very very helpful
    I like the affirmations the best
    Haven't had a chance to download it yet but it looks great!! Will let you know how I travel once I've got it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    Attachment 47723 The frer is a bit light down the bottom cause I did it wth the tiniest little squeeze of wee after using up my fmu on the two internet cheapies! But all came up straight away! Just can't believe it, it's exactly a year (one day difference) to finding out we were preg with our angel baby!
    A huge congrats Colbie - such good lines for 10dpo. The timing is just lovely, maybe a little present sent from your angel baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I remembered some weird dreams from last night and I rarely dream - one was someone handed me a tomato (i don't eat raw tomato) and it was soft and the feel and smell made me nauseous.

The other one, not so much pregnancy related I saw Tim from big brother in a skeleton onesie running around the street, and then he went into a yard and that was my new house and I was giving someone a tour but it was old and the rooms were all really small and I couldn't work out why we bought it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post

Booo! are you usually 30 days per cycle?

AF arrived today I'm not upset as such as I am always grateful I have my DD and it means I can have some wines at Christmas and not hide things from our families, but it's the whole, OPKs, getting that right, timing BD, actually having to BD (with a pretty much non existent libido) then doing the whole TWW..... Le sigh!

I'm getting back on the vitex as my cycle was 33 days and I want to reduce that so I get more chances to make that baby!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.
    Sorry December wasn't your month Allie but as you said, at least you can enjoy some wines over Christmas!! Wishing you lots of luck for an early 2014 BFP!!

If I'm lucky enough to get a BFP this month I think I'm going to be forced to tell my inlaws as we'll be spending a week away with them from Boxing Day. I'm due for AF on Christmas Day so I'll only just be pregnant but they'll definitely be onto me if I'm not drinking. We're really close so I would've told them early any way but this would be super early. What is everyone else planning on doing over Christmas if you've got BFPs??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Sorry December wasn't your month Allie but as you said, at least you can enjoy some wines over Christmas!! Wishing you lots of luck for an early 2014 BFP!!

If I'm lucky enough to get a BFP this month I think I'm going to be forced to tell my inlaws as we'll be spending a week away with them from Boxing Day. I'm due for AF on Christmas Day so I'll only just be pregnant but they'll definitely be onto me if I'm not drinking. We're really close so I would've told them early any way but this would be super early. What is everyone else planning on doing over Christmas if you've got BFPs??
    i will ill be laying on heron island staring at my tummy thinking thankyou so much for choosing me little person!!!!
    And thanking my gorgeous dh and ds for everything they are to me!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is due 27th for me, but I am having a dippy downer month, and I am sure I will never get a BFP, I'll be camping with my family so I guess I'll do a HPT on Xmas eve and when it's neg I will just assume that AF is coming...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got a BFP!!!! 10dpo!! In shock!!!
    Congrats !!!! Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all very very much for the congrats!

I've never had a bfp this early. I'm hoping and praying we have a full term healthy baby this time!

Going for a blood test later today.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

#Mama  (19-12-2013),Felicia  (12-12-2013),Hopetown  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't be preg, but I'll be relaxing with my beautiful little babe (DS), mum, sister and step-father up north :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takemehigher For This Useful Post:

Felicia  (12-12-2013),KaraB  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got a BFP!!!! 10dpo!! In shock!!!
    HUGE CONGRATS!!!! Not even half way through December and we're doing well!