+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 90 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks bubbles thats helpful to know!

Squishy, could it be the start of something? I can see it in the pic? Quite often I can't.

I'm interested to know what happens tomorrow. Do you temp?

Sent from my GT-S5830T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bfn this morning, knew I couldn't hold out until Sat. Only about 10 dpo so fx just too early.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. I won't be TTC till Jan/Feb. I have an appt with the naturopath on Monday, trying to get my hormones back to a good level. I'm also flying up to my mums in Qld for the next fertile round so that brings me to Jan. I'll see how I feel by then for TTC. I'll have a look at the preg shop in the mean time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    So cd29 unsure if dpo but I'm calling it 12, think AF is due tomorrow, but as it my first real cycle in like 4 month since MMC who knows! But clearly bfn this morning just another damn shadow line!!Attachment 47720
    Booo! are you usually 30 days per cycle?

AF arrived today I'm not upset as such as I am always grateful I have my DD and it means I can have some wines at Christmas and not hide things from our families, but it's the whole, OPKs, getting that right, timing BD, actually having to BD (with a pretty much non existent libido) then doing the whole TWW..... Le sigh!

I'm getting back on the vitex as my cycle was 33 days and I want to reduce that so I get more chances to make that baby!

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post

Booo! are you usually 30 days per cycle?

AF arrived today I'm not upset as such as I am always grateful I have my DD and it means I can have some wines at Christmas and not hide things from our families, but it's the whole, OPKs, getting that right, timing BD, actually having to BD (with a pretty much non existent libido) then doing the whole TWW..... Le sigh!

I'm getting back on the vitex as my cycle was 33 days and I want to reduce that so I get more chances to make that baby!
    Oh Allie, I had everything crossed that this was your month :-( This whole process is so frustrating!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Oh Allie, I had everything crossed that this was your month :-( This whole process is so frustrating!
    Thanks Leisy, it is isn't it!? I'm lucky at least that I've not had to go through any MCs like some of you lovely ladies, I can't even imagine the emotional pain that causes and even more questions around when ovulation will finally happen.

I hope we have some BFPs here, we started off so well, fingers crossed for some Christmas BFPs!

Good luck everyone!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to A-Squared For This Useful Post:

BAKE  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday I had some EWCM & ovulation pain so DH & I BD last night. Have no idea if I actually o'd as still breastfeeding my 8mo & haven't had AF since he was born. Are there any natural ways to bring on ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emmaw20 View Post
    Yesterday I had some EWCM & ovulation pain so DH & I BD last night. Have no idea if I actually o'd as still breastfeeding my 8mo & haven't had AF since he was born. Are there any natural ways to bring on ovulation?
    hi :-)
    yes there are... I'm not breast feeding etc but I wasn't ovulating - went to naturopath and she got my ovulating within 1 cycle and lots of Ewcm and I had scan to prove I "o"
    i take tribulous , polyfem, chase tree - they help ovulation ands stop cysts on ovaries but you would def have to see naturopath to make sure there safe in breast feeding
    good luck!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

emmaw20  (12-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just got a BFP!!!! 10dpo!! In shock!!!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (12-12-2013),Hopetown  (13-12-2013),joalisha  (12-12-2013),Pinkblue  (13-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbie View Post
    I just got a BFP!!!! 10dpo!! In shock!!!
    Woo hoo! Do you have a pic?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."