+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    She wants to see me this time next week. I'm still deciding.
    I didn't initially go to her for fertility, but I figured while I was there it made sense to cover everything.
    My guy is as Aussie as they come but is registered with the Australian Board of Chinese Medicine...maybe they have a list of people in your area?

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    My guy is as Aussie as they come but is registered with the Australian Board of Chinese Medicine...maybe they have a list of people in your area?

Googled it and found one woman. Not exactly local but probably close enough to go after work? I'll call and check she works there still and maybe book an appt. wouldn't hurt to shop around a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Em I just checked your profile lol. What area are you?? We live in the same state XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep def out AF arrived with a Big Bang this morning! Worse than ever. I think I may just ring up the naturopath this morning and see if I can get in earlier than mid Jan. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you lovely ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Yep def out AF arrived with a Big Bang this morning! Worse than ever. I think I may just ring up the naturopath this morning and see if I can get in earlier than mid Jan. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you lovely ladies xx
    Good idea - please let me know how u go ... And if u don't feel good with her ... Find another untill your completely happy !
    Def sounds like ur hormones are all out if whack I can only say that know cause my periods come and go without really a flutter and that's how it should be not a big event! - good luck and be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I had to post this link ... Amazing info on every subject of women's body and fertility ... They have an amazing" fertility massage oil to help blood flow to uterus cd1-14 .... The whole web page is worth a look
    How to increase cm
    Fertility cleanse

http://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-issues

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (11-12-2013),Takemehigher  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMFG!!!! Came up within seconds!!!!

Attachment 47637

Is blurry coz my hands are shaking so much!!!
    Congrats Emsy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Emsy82!! Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Em I just checked your profile lol. What area are you?? We live in the same state XD
    Em I pmed you back hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm now completely confused by my body! i've been cramping exactly like af pains since monday, but no af, which is weird for me, normally it comes pretty much as soon as cramps start.
    and i've been getting head rushes every time i stand up, then this morning at pilates i was so light headed i thought i was going to faint! (didnt luckily!) which has never happened before....
    did a HTP yesterday and BFN...im 13 dpo so surely it would be showing up by now if i was UTD ?? i just want af to come so i can get the next cycle started! grrr