+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 90 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Having niggles and that funny pulling feeling so I think I'm going to be disappointed. I'm worried my LP is too short

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats emsy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    Em we all knew it darl, so happy for you XD
    I saw an acupuncturist this afternoon she says she can fix my short LP. I'll have to remember to tell her about my super long lh surge too!
    It was really difficult there was a huuuuuge language barrier and I wasn't sure she really understood a lot of what I'm saying which kinda defeats the purpose... I remember when I went to acupuncture about a year ago, the guy asked me questions for near on 30 mins before we even started, then he stuck about 45 needles in me.
    This woman, she said headaches? Ok lay down. She put cups on me, gave me a massage and all up only 4 needles; two in the top meaty bit of each hand and two in neck at base of skull.

I'm very torn over the whole thing. On one hand I feel great now, but on the other hand, how can she help me if she hasn't asked any questions etc.

Bit confused......
    Time will tell Hun. Do you need any follow up appointments this cycle?

You may find that though you feel you couldn't understand her well or her spoken English wasn't great, but I'm sure she still understood you.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    That would be amazing Felicia - thanks heaps! Figure anything is worth a shot!!
    Go to iTunes

https://itunes.apple.com/au/album/hy...ty/id603391428

Well worth the money investment in the whole album
    And the affirmations are amazing!!!
    Been listing to it for 4 months know!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Felicia For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SquishyO View Post
    I'm the same, if i dont get a BFP this month I'm joining boot camp, since I have to break for a few months, I figure if I can't get fat I'm gonna get skinny!!!
    Sounds good chickybabe! Where abouts are you? :-) I'm with a gym, but haven't been since I MCd. I need to get back in otherwise ill just dig myself into a hole lol xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    So take us through your symptoms since 10 DPO?

I'm 11 and getting crampy and a sore lower back. I hope and pray its not AF.

10 & 11dpo I had sharp pinching pains in my uterus (thought this might have been implantation)

12dpo mild fluttery cramps in the morning and afternoon just below my belly button which is higher than when I get AF cramps

13dpo intense lower back pain, same fluttery cramps come and go most of the day. CP is high and soft. Slight nausea in the afternoon.

14dpo mild cramps in ovary region again, both sides. Slightly beauteous in the morning and now having more lower back pain.

The things that made me thing it might be BFP was the location and lightness of the cramps but I also thought maybe that was due to acupuncture helping things be not so intense as they have been in past cycles.

DP was gob smacked...he made me do another test and keeps asking the dog if he wants a brother or sister haha he's in shock and currently in the shed processing haha!

FX it's a BFP for you too!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Emsy82 For This Useful Post:

Stregaxxx  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out.... I wasn't supposed to test til the 17th but I don't appear to have ovulated this month and to top things off hubby and I didn't bd because of a rough patch....

Good luck to all of you... Best of luck to you all

For those of you who aren't successful.... See you in 2014

Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    This week is dragging out! About 8dpo, going to grab some frer tomorrow. I want to test Sat if af hasn't shown before dh work Christmas party but I'm not sure I will be able to wait that long. I noticed that my boobs seem sore. Fx.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    This week is dragging out! About 8dpo, going to grab some frer tomorrow. I want to test Sat if af hasn't shown before dh work Christmas party but I'm not sure I will be able to wait that long. I noticed that my boobs seem sore. Fx.
    I'm 8dpo too was going to test fri before my Xmas party. I will more than likely start before then though too lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Time will tell Hun. Do you need any follow up appointments this cycle?

You may find that though you feel you couldn't understand her well or her spoken English wasn't great, but I'm sure she still understood you.

She wants to see me this time next week. I'm still deciding.
    I didn't initially go to her for fertility, but I figured while I was there it made sense to cover everything.