+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    Thanks honeybee - I feel SHOCKING at the moment. Kidney infections after kidney infections, hormonal imbalance, IBS .. The naturopath appt can't come quick enough lol
    I've been a bit teary after the appt today, but I know that I NEED to get myself 100% before it happens :-) thank you for your support. Such an awesome woman x
    I'm the same, if i dont get a BFP this month I'm joining boot camp, since I have to break for a few months, I figure if I can't get fat I'm gonna get skinny!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SquishyO For This Useful Post:

Takemehigher  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    He's really hard to get into so I'm going to discuss it with my GP today. I'm pretty sure the OPKS are right. I had a biopsy a couple of months ago at CD 14 and asked him if he could see any signs of O and he said none.
    I think how it goes is the opks pick up one hormone required to ovulate but it doesnt mean you do I think another hormone is required to release the egg. I think I read also that the main or only? way to really tell is by seeing the little "cyst" left on your ovary afterwards....not 100% sure now but lots of info around

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Emsy!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leisylou View Post
    Good luck Emsy!!! And sorry to hear that AF arrived Strega :-( That sucks...

I am not sure that I'm ovulating... Can't really say that I've noticed much ewcm or other signs - I've been peeing on OPKs and almost got one as dark as the control line, but not really sure. Hard to tell on the photo as I've damaged the stick right on the line with my fingernail. The top one is the closest to a surge that I can see, but the days after have all been light, so one very short surge? I thought I read somewhere that older ladies (almost geriatric like me, lol) only have a very short surge that can often be missed - so maybe I didn't get it at it's peak? What do you think?

Attachment 47597
    Dunno about geriatrics...im 41 and last month I had 3 days of very dark positives...this month seemed dark lighter dark again but that could be dilute. What I have read is anymore than 1 day of pos opk is not necessarily a good thing.., can indicate hormonal stuff

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (11-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im out af 2 days early

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    There's a lady at a health retreat place down from where I live and she does it there for fertility and hypnobirthing ... I rang and spoke to her and she told me she has a iTunes cd and it's amazing I'll send it to you if you like ... But when I fall pregnant I will be going to her for hypnobirthing!
    I've tryed a couple but hers is amazing - good luck!!!!
    That would be amazing Felicia - thanks heaps! Figure anything is worth a shot!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    OMFG!!!! Came up within seconds!!!!

Attachment 47637

Is blurry coz my hands are shaking so much!!!
    Oh my goodness - congrats Emsy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still waiting on the big O... Checked my clear blue fertility monitor and I'm on highs so should get my o any day now... Getting excited.. Thinking this month could b my month...

Fingers crossed

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Em we all knew it darl, so happy for you XD
    I saw an acupuncturist this afternoon she says she can fix my short LP. I'll have to remember to tell her about my super long lh surge too!
    It was really difficult there was a huuuuuge language barrier and I wasn't sure she really understood a lot of what I'm saying which kinda defeats the purpose... I remember when I went to acupuncture about a year ago, the guy asked me questions for near on 30 mins before we even started, then he stuck about 45 needles in me.
    This woman, she said headaches? Ok lay down. She put cups on me, gave me a massage and all up only 4 needles; two in the top meaty bit of each hand and two in neck at base of skull.

I'm very torn over the whole thing. On one hand I feel great now, but on the other hand, how can she help me if she hasn't asked any questions etc.

Bit confused......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    OMFG!!!! Came up within seconds!!!!

Attachment 47637

Is blurry coz my hands are shaking so much!!!
    So take us through your symptoms since 10 DPO?

I'm 11 and getting crampy and a sore lower back. I hope and pray its not AF.

Me 31, He 34, DD 21 months, waiting for just 1 more to complete our family.