Page 23 of 94 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Fx for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I have a Drs appointment today to discuss my short LP. I've been doing some reading and am reconsidering if I should keep my current OBGYN. I've asked before if I could O late and he said no because I have a regular 28 day cycle, but now I'm doing OPK's I know that I do. He also said there was no reason to do any tests after my 5th mc because 3 of them were chems, but a short LP can be a cause of early mc's.
    Having said that, I like him and he was wonderful when I was pregnant with DS2.
    So what do you girls think, do I find a new OBGYN??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    Which brand FRER did you use?
    First Response

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CassJ View Post
    So I have a Drs appointment today to discuss my short LP. I've been doing some reading and am reconsidering if I should keep my current OBGYN. I've asked before if I could O late and he said no because I have a regular 28 day cycle, but now I'm doing OPK's I know that I do. He also said there was no reason to do any tests after my 5th mc because 3 of them were chems, but a short LP can be a cause of early mc's.
    Having said that, I like him and he was wonderful when I was pregnant with DS2.
    So what do you girls think, do I find a new OBGYN??
    Hmm - it's tricky isn't it? Personally I think it's important to have a OBGYN you like but you've also got to have confidence in what they're telling you. I haven't had any experience with pregnancies before so can't help you there but are you able to discuss your OPK results with him to see what he says?

It's interesting re OPKs as I had a friend who was told by a leading FS that you can't always rely on them to be accurate. She was getting + digi OPKs only to be told she wasn't actually ovulating. Any one else had similar dramas? I don't seem to get much EWCM so am kind of relying on OPKs to guide me!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by shoequeen82 View Post
    Hmm - it's tricky isn't it? Personally I think it's important to have a OBGYN you like but you've also got to have confidence in what they're telling you. I haven't had any experience with pregnancies before so can't help you there but are you able to discuss your OPK results with him to see what he says?

It's interesting re OPKs as I had a friend who was told by a leading FS that you can't always rely on them to be accurate. She was getting + digi OPKs only to be told she wasn't actually ovulating. Any one else had similar dramas? I don't seem to get much EWCM so am kind of relying on OPKs to guide me!!!
    He's really hard to get into so I'm going to discuss it with my GP today. I'm pretty sure the OPKS are right. I had a biopsy a couple of months ago at CD 14 and asked him if he could see any signs of O and he said none.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Emsy82 View Post
    Well I guess we'll find out later tonight or tomorrow!

Got another positive OPK this morning, neither line was as dark as it was with a very diluted SMU...nauseous last night (except through dinner), again this morning and splitting headache right now. Cramps are just funny pulling sensations just below my belly button and they come and go. 14dpo today.
    Good luck Emsy - all the signs are looking great for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully your GP will be able to help you out with some more info Cass!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shoequeen82 For This Useful Post:

CassJ  (10-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    thankyou!!! Yes there has been lots of visualization and hypnotherapy for fertility and no goggling ha ha so that's good
    only checking bub hub morning night once ... So no obsessing ... There's nothing I can do about it except let my body do it's thing and hope and trust it's my time !!
    I'm really interested in the hypnotherapy side of things Felicia - do you see someone or do you just do it yourself (like a meditation)?. I have a great app I use on my phone to help me sleep and was hoping to find something similar for conception/pregnancy but haven't found anything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr3 View Post
    Hi I'm new here! Just got a BFP! AF was due today so conception must have been late November It's early days but I'm hopeful!!
    Welcome and congrats Zephyr - hope you have a safe and happy 8 months ahead!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did a HPT, got BFN, 10dpo! Might be to early to tell or af is on its way!