+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 94 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mamoru View Post
    Despite nausea, heartburn and dizziness AF has arrived on CD24 Next test will be in Jan, good luck to all those testing in Dec.
    Was your nausea constant? I'm constantly nauseous, no idea why if I'm not UTD.

sorry topaz about your day. I don't understand how it is anyone's business if, when, how or why people are planning on starting a family.

Those people either have no clue, are childless by choice, or got pregnant really easily and are just as uneducated. Grrrrr! for you, no wonder you snapped

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    Hey Ladies, I really need to vent. So, today was one of my husbands friends baby shower. It was like a family BBQ baby shower. Anyway, at this baby shower all we got was when are you going to have a baby? Any plans on having kids soon? Etc... It did my absolute head in. In the end another one of my husbands friend asked the same damn question and I SNAPPED, I replied, we're trying as hard as we f***ing can, lay off. Then as we were leaving the same again, next time we see you I hope your pregnant. FFS. And to add to it all, all of his friends have girls, not one boy, so now the pressure is on for a boy too.

I'm sorry for the winge but I'm bummed enough to be missing out this month and the possibility of having PCOS without all this extra pressure.

Vent over!
    Oh sweetheart, that just sucks, people are so f**ing insensitive :-( I don't snap, but I just cry, it's so embarrassing... My SIL was pregnant last Christmas, due in Jan and at our Christmas lunch I had to leave so I could just sob my heart out as I couldn't handle looking at her pregnant belly... This year she'll have a one year old and I'll be still here trying to conceive... FML... I want a baby so bad...

Don't feel bad for snapping hon, I've just been told by three separate friends that I must have miscarried in August because I am "so stressed". So thank you friends, I really appreciate being told that I've killed my baby through stress - f**ers. Snap away honey, I'm with you! xxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Topaztigerlilly View Post
    @Green Cheese @Allie Pallie @ Leisylou, thank you all, it is really hard, we're the last of that Group to have a child. The lady who's baby shower it was was told in her early 20's that she was completely infertile and there was no chance on conceiving naturally, low and behold, she's due in 6 weeks.

I think today was the last straw for me. Since DH and I started TTC 3 months ago, 5 of our close friends and family have gotten pregnant, then this while unexpected, unexplained bleeding rendering December a write off and then today, it was just it. I still feel really bad, under normal circumstances it would have been laughed off.

I think it's time to regather my faculties, take December as a breather and start fresh in the new year.
    A little over three years ago and after 8 months ttc my cycles went crazy, long and short and after just finishing a 42 day cycle good friends of ours announced they were unexpectedly pregnant. The following few weeks my gp gave me a blood test which led him to think I may have pcos and referred me to a fs but I had to wait 2 months over Christmas break. I remember sitting there that New Years in tears with that same friend with all those same worries you have now. But 5 months later I was utd and in feb my dd will be 2. Stay strong, there is still hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Any BFPs this morning?

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    When are you testing funchu?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All my symptoms have stopped. I'm guessing it's going to be a bfn for me, 3 more days till I test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Takemehigher View Post
    All my symptoms have stopped. I'm guessing it's going to be a bfn for me, 3 more days till I test.
    Maybe they were just stronger around implantation and have eased off. Good luck on Wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    No symptoms here either.... 5 days till testing

Thanks
    Reviews
    No symptoms for me except mild low cramping. I'm 6dpo and hoping to last til 12dpo before testing! Unlikely lol!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Colbie For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll test tomorrow morning, had light pink spotting a fortnight ago which may have been implantation bleeding but not counting on it as the same thing happened 4 weeks ago. Having an 8mo that refuses to take a bottle really sucks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to emmaw20 For This Useful Post:

KaraB  (08-12-2013)