+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I might be interested, been trying for 3 1/2 years, how long would you need for the story? It might take me a while to write it up lol how long would the story need to be? Writing style etc?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to muzzy For This Useful Post:

WishforBaby  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Resent the email nattie84..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi starflame... I am looking for any ladies that are willing to share their journey through infertility.. There will be a couple of people who have had success and the rest are still trying.. I have a list of ideas for the stories and the word length etc. if you want to email me I can send it to you. nina_o@live.com.au You story sounds exactly what I am after... Hopefully I will hear from you soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wishful05... That is great that you would like to help... if you can email at nina_o@live.com.au I can send you out a bit of info on the story content and length. I have let a couple of other ladies know to just write the story like you are talking to someone. I will be going over the stories myself and I have the option of hiring a editor or ghostwriter to help the story flow if you are having trouble with that.... Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Muzzy... it would be great if you could help me out but no pressure... I have some info for the stories that I could email to you. If you can email me then I can send it to you... nina_o@live.com.au It is just your journey through infertility, and you can write it as if you are telling your story to a friend. The length would be about 2000 words. If I was able to get the stories by the mid to end of Jan that would be great.. I know it could be hard to get it written as its so close to Christmas... I am able to hire an editor to go over the stories and help them flow if you are worried about how to write it.... Looking forward to hearing from you soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WishforBaby View Post
    Hi starflame... I am looking for any ladies that are willing to share their journey through infertility.. There will be a couple of people who have had success and the rest are still trying.. I have a list of ideas for the stories and the word length etc. if you want to email me I can send it to you. nina_o@live.com.au You story sounds exactly what I am after... Hopefully I will hear from you soon...
    Ive emailed you =)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

WishforBaby  (09-12-2013)