+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I am so touched by the help and advice I have been given, what an amazing community bubhub is...feeling all warm and fuzzy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Also do you get centre link payments? You can ask to get advance on your payments and then you pay it back it small amounts. I have done this many times. You can do it online or over the phone...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    From your ftb or parenting payments ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Just*Ace View Post
    Thank you so much for saying this, the person I spoke to earlier was quite rude and abrupt when I mentioned that we were struggling. Just rang and spoke to a new person and they have halved my next 2 payments and I just have a bigger payment due in February. OMG the feeling of relief, and knowing I can at least do groceries this week!
    You're so welcome, I'm glad they helped you! Give your local salvos a call, they might be able to help you with a food hamper

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you located?

I know a certain charity will pay a elec bill per year. Im just not sure if it runs in your state.

I will inbox you details after. And hope they can assist. I had to access this as a teen for phone & elec. Also salvos- just put your name down they will give gifts for dd or recommend another charity also offee further assistance.

Hth.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app