+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think you should make it to egg pickup but might not get in a transfer this month. But that's ok if you're testing the embryos anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it's only theatre that closes you might still be able to have a transfer. Depends where they do it & what's closing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again ladies, I'm learning more on here than I do when I try ask the nurses at concept, so I think I will ask them Monday, and yes I assumed it's my egg collection and then the simple transfer all done in 12 days but maybe it's not, the nurses at concept are lovely but seems like every time I go in there with questions I never get any answered.
    I will post on Monday anyways and let you know if I'm understanding what's happening as I thought there was one basic way of doing this, I don't know if knowing so little is a good thing or bad lol thanks again x and good luck to everyone

Similar Threads

1. Help... Need some advise
    By Wilsc in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 13:49
  2. a little advise/reassurance please
    By specialkay in forum First Trimester Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 13-04-2013, 15:52
  3. Advise Please - Renting
    By StaceAndHayley in forum Family Finances
    Replies: 9