+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Jb did u have side effects from using them? Did it help with getting pregnant? Thank u all for taking time to answer my question!!!

jbish is offline “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” Dr Seuss
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It must have because I'm pregnant now. No side effects just a longer cycle. I went from 25 days on average to 28-29 then I think it was 3 cycles and I was pregnant

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The b6 or having a mega dose of all b's will make you very hungry. I didn't have it for luteal phase tho so it may not have the same effect

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok Kool thank you so much for ur answers!!! I have started spotting a lot more now so af is deff on its way :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a short luteal phase. Spotting from 5dpo and flow from 8dpo. Vitex b12 and acupuncture and every other non medical option under the sun hasn't improved it. Only thing that works is progesterone pessaries. I'm surprised your FS doesnt have you on them.

My blood tests showed I didnt ovulate last month with heavy spotting at 5doo. I got a pos opk but BT confirmed no O.

I think the months I had lighter spotting and got to 8dpo I ovulated but just a crap ovulation.

I had 1chem where I got a pos test 3 days into AF so I think this shows very little hope with this short of a LP. I got preg again on progesterone but missed m/c at 12 wks. Im sure it was a crap egg from my poor ovulation.

I'm Now on clomid.

Through all of this I have BT continuously through the month.

Hope you find something that works for you or push your FS for some testing.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you miss! I spoke to herbalist today and he said its not concerning if my period does come full flow, he also said the herbs I am having will be enough and I don't need to get any b6 so we will see!! Going to give it another month or so before I take it further!! This whole thing is such a roller coaster!!!!