Closed Thread
Page 9 of 93 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Been catching up on all the thread first weekend of driving so went shopping etc and then been sleeping all afternoon...on the prams I'm going for a rozibaby you build your own pram online they start at $599 but I think the cost is worth it, you can 4 wheels or 3 etc bassinet, car seat the pram will last you up to toddler stage, it was also a finalist in the mother and baby magazine 2013 award..I haven't found anything to come close other than Phil and Ted but I found they can go too expensive...ABH I have started with the headaches too...oh this morning I felt the first flutter of my baby in my stomach it was weird and surreal at the time

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another one who is getting the headache too! 16.2 days and still not even a flutter, & put on more weight too so still climbing up the scales..

Finding my hormones are making me very easy to set me off into tears lately. I'm also starting to get a cold ... I think as have had tickle cough for about a week but now it seems to be getting phlegmy which isn't a good sign for me.
    Just hope Junior is doing well still a month before I get to see him and at this rate don't reckon I'll feel anything until after then!!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep another one with headaches here! I think the one I had yesterday was more a migraine. Pain behind one eye and nauseous. I had to go to bed at 8 to get rid of it.

Jay, hormones are definitely causing bouts of tears. DH was making a joke at my expense and I bawled. Normally I would dish it back but I cried and then laughed in the same breathe lol hopefully your cold doesn't progress any further and you feel bubs soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks Riss!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Severe baby brain got me last night - I nearly set my kitchen on fire

I have a convection microwave and was tossing up between heating some little dessert pies just on microwave or use the oven feature. Apparently I decided to microwave them for the same amount of time required for oven bake - this doesn't really work, especially when you've put a paper towel in there!

Luckily I walked back into the kitchen to see smoke coming out of the microwave and stopped it just in time before the flames really took hold. Then I froze and couldn't remember whether it was best to leave the door closed to deprive the fire of oxygen, or open the door to prevent it exploding - so I just screamed for DH. He opened the door while I stood by with the fire extinguisher. Luckily no damage was done, but it was still scary

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hormones are the same one day I'm happy and normal the next day I just feel teary all the time and want to cry for no reason but I find the most stupid reason for a explaining it to my DH I'm sure he thinks I'm going mad!!!haha Arlais how scary for you but it did make me giggle too, the dreaded baby brain, I'm a accountant within in a company and the silly mistakes I have made the past few weeks my boss just laughed at me good job he's understanding normally I'm right and He's wrong but it's reversed!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (09-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    was wondering what antenatal classes everyone is joining up for its all abit daunting and I'm booked in at the Mater and apparently they book up really quickly so I have to start booking soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're planning on signing up to the hospital's antenatal classes at Joondalup where I'll be having bub. Luckily they run either a full day Saturday class, or you can choose 3 evening classes which start at 7pm. They'll go over the general breathing exercises, pain relief options, partner participation, as well as a tour of the birthing suites and ward.

Not booked in yet but will need to do that soon...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arlais-that reminds me of a time when my younger brother set the kitchen on fire.

Kj-I hadn't thought about it yet. I'm going private and haven't been told what I need to do about that. I'll ask at my appt next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My hospital runs the antenatal classes and we have booked in for the Tue night classes 2hrs per week for 4 weeks or 2x half days on Sats we picked the Tues nights but they were booked out until Feb so at least we are booked in now & our put health covers the whole cost which is great