Closed Thread
Page 89 of 93 FirstFirst ... 39798788899091 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ngaiz craving ice cold water is potentially a sign of iron deficiency. That's what I was doing for a couple of weeks before a BT showed my levels had dropped considerably. Have you had it checked lately?

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Bedlover-I hope you and Arlais get good news on growth. I would be more than happy to share some of the fat from my 77th centile chunker..
    Thanks Ngaiz - my son was like your bubba and was massive (needed c section as he was so big) so this feels all very weird that this baby is so small.

Big babies are generally good feeders and therefore good sleepers so keep that in the back of your mind. I would prefer another big baby if it meant another good sleeper!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlais View Post
    Ngaiz craving ice cold water is potentially a sign of iron deficiency. That's what I was doing for a couple of weeks before a BT showed my levels had dropped considerably. Have you had it checked lately?

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Not since 20wks, they came back better than pre-pregnancy. I might ask about it at my next appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bedlover View Post
    Thanks Ngaiz - my son was like your bubba and was massive (needed c section as he was so big) so this feels all very weird that this baby is so small.

Big babies are generally good feeders and therefore good sleepers so keep that in the back of your mind. I would prefer another big baby if it meant another good sleeper!!
    Did you opt to have c-section or did you have to go in after trying naturally. I'm def asking for a growth scan later on knowing this, haha. Dh is terrified at the thought of c-section but I've told him it's better to plan one than endure a tough, complicated labour and require emergency caesar.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like you're both getting prepared Ngaiz. It's hard being alone here in Oz. I have family here except in another state. DH's family is all in NZ. So can kinda relate. Lucky my job is keeping me really busy at the moment. Want to start winding down soon.

Anyone else's work milking them before they leave?? I'm getting more tired and more jobs. Exhausting. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope your tests go well Ngaiz. I wasn't a big fan of the GTT sorry you have to go through it again.
    Riss glad you got great results. Over halfway now! Also thanks for reminding me that I need a baby monitor! Slipped my mind but so many things do at the moment.
    Thanks for the dtd tips Arlais . I think we will have to just try and see what works.
    Panda and JJ omg so over work. Only have 4 weeks to go but it sucks. So busy with so much to do and of course tired all the time. Plus I'm kind of sick of all the 'helpful' advice. I know I sound mean but I don't need to hear about that horror labour story the friend of yours had, or how your baby didn't sleep for the first two months. It's starting to freak me out!
    Woke up this morning at 4am crying out in pain from the leg cramp I got. Hubby jumped from the bed asking what was wrong. Think he thought I was in labour!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (14-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss fantastic news about your 20 week scan.. Did you get any nice pics?

Thanks Arlais and lots.. Got some vitamin d and iron from the chemist so hopefully they kick in soon.. I don't eat red meat and DH and mum always crack it at me.. Thanks for the tips ladies Funny you say that about icy cold water... I've been having lots.

Ngaiz hopefully both of our Bubs move.. There is still lots of time. My girlfriend was telling me her dd turned in the last week!

Lots my clients are wearing me out.. Since they found out I'm pregnant they have bombarded me with bookings.. They are freaking out and wearing me out

Rtkirk.. So over work! OMG.. My clients who know now are saying are you ok today? You sound so tired? Can't somebody help you? OMG, I'm not a moron....

Question and it's freaking me out a bit.. Has anybody had their Bubs shudder/shake? I've only had it a couple times and read online it can just be the little one stunned by something but it almost feels like it's having a seizure...

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Wow things are really moving along now ladies! Not long for some of us!!

Ngaiz and lotsa - acupuncture can be a really successful and non invasive means of turning breech bubs.

Had another horrid gall attack yday. Not fun at all. Fingers crossed no more between now and d day! We've been measuring 2 weeks ahead for a while now but I've only gained 6kg so will be interesting to see what size bubba is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    Why are obs waiting room seats always so uncomfortable!! Been waiting an hour and half now and haven't had breakfast. Insert vomit emoticon here! The two lollipops in my bag just haven't cut it!

On a positive note may have just bought a new car :-)
    Because we have the same ob @Veritas - I am totally hearing you!!! I had a ridiculous wait of over 2 hours to see her two weeks ago and I was so uncomfortable - not at all helped by the fact I'm suffering SPD and SIJD.

Thanks
    Reviews
    JJ, my movements are always a bit weird and jerky. I would't have thought to describe it like that but I certainly know what you mean. Newborns have the 'startle' reflex where they react to sounds etc, I wonder if they also experience it in utero, I guess they do. The whole process is soooo amazing!y

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (14-02-2014)