Closed Thread
Page 87 of 93 FirstFirst ... 37778586878889 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Amps that sux so sorry such a good thing turn out so scary. I think the midwife tonight might have ruined mt chances of DDT again as she mentioned that bleeding after sex and even some peoples water breaking closer to due date ... And hubby already has been funny since feeling bub. Where as I'm just as randy as before. But I don't want him to do it if not comfortable as we both have to be in the mood

Another antenatal class down. Can't believe at 25weeks we'll be the last in our class to have our bub and the one of the girls is already 37weeks and we have 2 classes = 2 weeks left - so could even have it before the last class. Personally I'm glad we are doing it now not waiting till the end. We had a tour of the labour room, maternity rooms, and the nursery today which I found exciting. Junior kept reminding me he was there too but kept bashing the same spot which feels tender after awhile which was a bit distracting & painful. But once again we learnt a lot. Convinced me even more to try not to have anything but gas or sterile water injection (which I hadn't heard of but would be happy to try over gas even - explanation at **********. com.au
    http://www.**********.com.au/birth/s...s#.UvoPdH8aySN ).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Arlais - I will be interested to see what my OB says about the size of bub and what we do. I had a scan early Jan and bub was on the small side - I think about 15-20th percentile on some measures but 7th percentile on others. I see OB this Friday for the first time since that scan so will let you know what he says. We are having bub by c section at 38 weeks already so I guess a week earlier doesn't make too much difference. Fingers crossed for both of us that our babies fatten right up in these last 2 months!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay I only just managed to get us booked into an antenatal class today! The only one still available was a full day Saturday, so it will be full on, but I'm glad I haven't missed out. I'll be nearly 37 weeks by then, so I hope bub stays put until after then

bedlover I hope all goes well on Friday and bub has grown well 37 weeks is apparently considered term so any time from then is okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everything is ok Amps. Must have been a scary experience though. Sorry TMI coming up- My DH and I dtd recently after a 2 mth break and it's so uncomfortable! 30 wk preggie belly does not make it easy that's for sure!
    i read in my baby book that from 30 weeks baby at least doubles in fat so hope this is the case for you Arlais and Bedlover.
    Jay and Arlais my DH and I aren't doing any classes on birth and stuff so please feel free to share any tips you pick up.
    Funny that everyone is talking about hormones affecting moods. I feel so sorry for my DH at the moment as everything he says and does is WRONG! I am such a jerk that I feel bad but it's soo hard to stop. I have completely lost my sense of humour too. I am so not fun to be around. Please let this pass soon

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rtkirk For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kitty those pics of your dog are gorgeous!

Arlais I feel like I'm at weight watchers every visit. My ob is wanting me to lose weight throughout my pregnancy and I hate it! Last visit i managed to hold which he said was 'pretty good' so I'll be satisfied with that. He also said I had a 'decent sized' baby which I think means too big. He has sent me for a growth scan today to get an accurate measurement. Fingers crossed its just average!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So good to hear everyone is going through similar experiences. We tried dtd twice both times I ended up with a little blood so we've banned it. Feel sorry for DH, it's basically 9 months of nothing. But he is in agreement with waiting till after baby comes thank goodness.
    I just feel ready to finish work now at 30 weeks. Have lost all motivation to be there. Is anyone else over going to work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I ended up with bleeding too Panda which freaked me a lot. The first time was before 12 weekswhich worried me but it happened again a lot later as well so I've banned it too It's not worth the stress. I'm sure you're counting down until you finish work. I remember losing my motivation at work with DS about now. I'm not working at the moment and I'm feeling over being pg at home, so I sympathise with those still working! Every day is a step closer to our dreams......hang in there xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (12-02-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Why are obs waiting room seats always so uncomfortable!! Been waiting an hour and half now and haven't had breakfast. Insert vomit emoticon here! The two lollipops in my bag just haven't cut it!

On a positive note may have just bought a new car :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh new car is exciting Veritas!!

rtkirk - will definitely pass along any interesting tips we pick up at the class. I can just picture I'm going to be freaking out and DH will laugh at me because he's been through this twice before

DH & I have been dtd fairly frequently throughout. Not anywhere near as often as we would normally, but we rarely go more than a couple of weeks between. Sometimes it's been really frustrating because I haven't felt comfortable, but it seems to change at different points through the pregnancy. Lube is helpful if you're feeling a bit anxious and toys for you are great as things tend to feel a bit "different" down there.

I'm not comfortable laying on my back, but we've found me on top (until I get tired), doggy with pillows to support the belly, or me lying on my side with scissor legs (him kneeling above with my top leg on his chest/shoulder) have worked really well. If you are still wanting to dtd don't be afraid to try out a few different things until you find a position where you can relax and enjoy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (13-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must be that time of year! We dtd last night too for the first time in ages! There was plenty of "stop thats hurting" and "softer" but not completely unsuccessful in the end. A few times DH forgot and put his weight on me as he was trying to kiss me - ouchy mumma! Poor bubba!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bedlover For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (12-02-2014)