Closed Thread
Page 86 of 93 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies...yep, I too am feeling really emotional of late and find I can start crying over the smallest thing. Its not surprising if a shed a tear every second day or sometimes everyday.

Feeling a little more tired now at 29 weeks but often end up sleeping late or having restless nights when I begin to think about everything still left to prepare!

I started on iron tablets (ferro-grad c) last week after having a recent blood test. A little tip my midwife gave me...good to take a Vit C tablet at the same time to help prevent constipation. I take one that is 1000mg.

Arlais - gorgeous pic! You're glowing

Ngaiz - beautiful body art!

Lotsa - thanks for info about the MCN workshop in Glebe. Sounds like something right up my alley. I also want to get the Baby Love book too!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (11-02-2014),lotsathoughts  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - yes i finish work on the 4th of April too.. I can't wait! Think we're down to 38 days cause of labour day I actually didn't mind the drink either until I felt really dizzy about 40mins later Sorry to hear about the spotting.. Glad all is well though.. That body paint is amazing!!

Loving the belly pics ladies.. I've been lazy and haven't posted one for a while.. Can't wait till we get the share pics of our little miracles..

October I've been tired too.. Trying not to fall asleep at my desk.. I'm not sleeping well so that's not helping!

Veritas thinking of you and missing your mum.. Sorry to hear about your dp.. Hope it's all sorted now.

Bedlover I hear you! I'm so sore everywhere at the moment and cannot get comfortable sleeping.. It's so hard not to be cranky.. DH is constantly complaining about being sore here and there and I'm the one carrying the baby!!!!

Hi wish.. Hope all is going well.. Business sounds great.. I love things with little birdies and trees.. As we don't know the gender I'm loving greys, whites and reds..

Panda I stress too when I don't feel the little one.. I barely felt anything Saturday and was totally freaking ok.. I've felt a bit since then and feel a lot better..

Hi to everyone else..

AFM work has been insanely busy and I'm exhausted... Very tired and quite sore again below.. I've been fine since I started Pilates but it's come back Not sleeping well and waiting for my glucose test results...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (12-02-2014),Wishnhope  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies
    After nearly 7months of a self-imposed ban, we dtd last night. Felt different for both of us but still good. Only problem is I've been in pain since, low in my abdomen, between bump and pelvic area. Dh is driving me to hospital shortly to get checked out just to be safe. It's a constant pain, gets sharp when I move sometimes. Don't think it's anything too bad but want to be sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Amps have you been to hospital is everything ok?

Well the tiredness is kicking in again i feel like i could fall asleep at my desk at the moment.

Is anyone having any weird cravings that we hear about? I'm not my only cravings are icey drinks and spicy food but I think the icey drinks is just because i am feeling hot all the time and it cools my body down but I do want spicy food all the time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kj35 - Yes, spent 3 hours at hospital getting checked over. Had me on a monitor for awhile and had a cervical swab test to make sure I wasn't starting early labour. Am so relieved that I'm not!! It was a very unpleasant thing to have done and I hope I don't need to do it again. The ante-natal nurse they had looking after me consulted with my ob, so after all the tests and the pain subsided a little we came home with the instructions to come back, call my ob or go straight to him if things change. I'm spending the rest of the day pretty much doing nothing

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392098560.766629.jpg
    Baby bunting sale catalogue now out!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

JJTiger  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jay!!

OMG Amps...! What a scare after holding off for 7 months. Glad to hear pain has gone and all seems ok. Take care!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Amps  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amps View Post
    Hi Ladies
    After nearly 7months of a self-imposed ban, we dtd last night. Felt different for both of us but still good. Only problem is I've been in pain since, low in my abdomen, between bump and pelvic area. Dh is driving me to hospital shortly to get checked out just to be safe. It's a constant pain, gets sharp when I move sometimes. Don't think it's anything too bad but want to be sure.
    Amps this happens to me too!! Everything starts cramping just above the hair line and gets tight. I have to just lie there until the pain goes away, any movement is makes it worse. Because of this we don't dtd often anymore, it's too uncomfortable for me, poor dh.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Amps  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh has banned ALL sex until I'm recovered from having the baby!! Can't say I want to repeat that experience any time soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad everything turned out okay Amps. I was getting a bit crampy after dtd occasionally, but it started getting really good again a couple of weeks ago (sorry neighbours!).

I had an Ob appt this morning - the nurse was impressed I've only put on just under 9kg overall so far, and considering she gave me grief about gaining 3kg in the first tri I was pretty happy with that feedback! My blood pressure is still great too

Bub has turned breech again which is a bit of a pain. Still has plenty of time to turn, but if she hasn't done so by 37 weeks then my Ob will try to turn her from the outside.

I have another growth scan in a couple of weeks. If bub is still on the 15th percentile that's fine, but if her growth rate between the 2 scans isn't good enough it means she's not getting enough nourishment from the placenta and she'll be delivered via c-section at 37 weeks!