Closed Thread
Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35758384858687 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Looking beautiful Arlais. Definite pregnancy glow going on!!

Wishnhope- good luck with your new venture. I love the colours grey, teal, yellow especially in the chevron print or anything geometric is really in at the moment . There is so many beautiful handmade baby things on etsy but expensive since most things are from the USA and shipping is $$$. I'd buy stuff like that in a heartbeat!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-02-2014),lotsathoughts  (10-02-2014),Wishnhope  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    love the boby art Ngaiz that's amazing...sorry been quite I have been reading the posts but not really much been happening with me to comment. sorry your having a rough time veritas hope everything sorts itself out before your baby is born. I have been a really moody person with DH as well at the moment he cant do anything right good job he just ignores me, i'm happy one minute and could burst into tears the next these hormones are everywhere. I have had cramps in my calves too and getting pains on my left side which I sleep on the most. I am feeling a lot more movements now but not strong just like wind/popping feelings in my stomach but OB said this normal with me having a anteria placenta and he wouldn't expect me to feel anything for a while, what I am feeling is amazing though!Love the bump pic Arlais.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KJ35 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Arlais you look stunning!!

Thanks ladies. My cousin is a body artist so we just did it yesterday for something to do. Gonna do a few more over the coming weeks. We've gone with a safari theme not knowing the gender. It took about an hour and a half and I think she usually charges about $100/hr.

KJ-at 28wks my movements still aren't very strong.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-02-2014)

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Thanks for all the thoughts ladies. DP came home, we both had a cry and have sorted things for now. Long road ahead but hopefully we'll be fine with some hard work. I swear its so much more difficult with two women in the house sometimes! Lol. On the plus side we did have great makeup nooky!

Riss - very much our colour theme you mentioned there. Hoping to dye our bassinet liner and make some linen this week or next so I'll post pics! I bought some fabrics from etsy :-)

Should get a date from the carpet layers in the next few days which is very exciting! Can't wait to start putting stuff in there.

We got so many toys for our baby shower and not one duplicate. We asked if people were giving gifts to do educational toys or books cos we have pretty much everything else. Makes it all so much more real. Only 5 weeks of work left :-)

Ngaiz - that is awesome! Our calmbirth teacher has mentioned the idea of belly casts at one of our last lessons which would be sweet if it happens.

Amps - great news on the picc line coming out. I remember how much of an inconvenience it was for her. I was there when it came out and must say you must be one brave lady.

Arlais - looking great :-)

Bedlover - I so totally hear you. I don't think they quite understand quite how draining the process is physically and mentally for us. And that its not by choice unlike late night tv habits lol
    Last edited by Veritas; 10-02-2014 at 16:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Veritas For This Useful Post:

Amps  (10-02-2014),Arlais  (10-02-2014),Wishnhope  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Veritas- I have no idea how hard it must be to cope without your mother. xx

Bedlover- wow, you did well not to let your emotions get to you when DH said he was tired too. I have no patience for that at the moment and probably would have lost it or started crying. My two coping strategies at the moment

And CRAMPS are killing me people
    It's either calf or butt cheeks right near the hip bone.

Feeling really tired. Not sure if it's the anaemia or 3rd tri giving me the most trouble but probably just both. How will I know if my iron improves if my energy levels don't.

Wishnhope! Great to hear from you. Great idea for a business. As we are in a one bedder I haven't really decorated a nursery so to speak. I quite like the neutral colours mixed with greens and reds and blues. I'm getting a pillow from a gift voucher that shows the colours I like...will go find it.
    xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda - abdominal separation if it happens too early can be a sign that it can get too wide and may not be able to come back together (close the gap) after 1yrs & therefore in extreme cases can require surgery to rectify. Otherwise simple exercises after birth can be effective. Some separation is normal especially of having multiples or for subsequent child births. They will check after birth and during follow up checks. The pregnancy Physio had the two of us she said in our group who had 2cm already (plus I have a bulge too) put over our bellies a surgical tube or sock (similar to what they put on after a knee op). It's large enough not to not be restrictive when in a seated position and fits between bra and your hips (doubled over so two layers in total).
    Hope this helps.
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diastasis_recti

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1392019865.391757.jpg

These are colours I like. Bright with neutral tones too

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Wishnhope  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all for the feedback ladies. I think ive come to the conclusion that appealing to the masses just isnt going to work, and custom orders are the way to go!! PM me for details if you are interested!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wishnhope For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-02-2014),SimpsonDesert  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow baby brain has well and truly kicked in. Ive spent the last few days (every so often not 24/7 lol) going backwards through a different thread trying to find out where i was last up to... i finally realized today i was in the wrong thread! Gah!
    Ngaiz that body art is awesome you are very lucky!
    I had my GTT today.. it should be fine if they don't ring me tomorrow then no news is good news.
    Hope everyone else is traveling ok!

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is my furbaby who got kicked in the head by the minion. As you can see the kicks no longer bother her lol
    The last pic is from the other night, my back has been hurting so bad i tried having a warm epsom salt bath with bubbles. Well she couldn't figure out why someone would willingly lay around in a puddle of water when she hates it, also she was growling and barking and trying to nudge and grope the bubbles off me.

1797577_10151869262985899_340613780_n.jpg 1891310_10151869262750899_1588045699_o.jpg1896763_10151872257670899_642072074_n.jpg