Closed Thread
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 33738182838485 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Octoberbaby my energy levels are so much better since I started taking an iron supplement a couple of weeks ago. I still get really tired, but not feeling utterly exhausted all the time like I was before. Have you had your levels checked recently?? Mine were great at the start of the pregnancy, but bubba stole it all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ngaiz and Arlais for the reassurance. I know it should be ok but I'm a worry wart!

Sorry to hear you had a bit of a scare Ngaiz but glad all was ok with bubs. Did they say where they think it came from?

Amps- so happy you got your line taken out. That's awesome! Enjoy the nursery organisation and cleaning.

Jay- sux about the tummy separation but at least you are getting on top of it now. My friend got it bad after her first baby but didn't do anything about it then fell pregnant again and it separated even more to the point she would have needed surgery. Luckily she found a program called tummy zip that helped immensely with bringing her muscles together. Hope the tube sock works. I know it would suck in this crazy hot melb weather!

Lotsa- the dizziness is scary especially on stairs. Lucky DH was there to help. The heat here has been affecting me too! I have a wedding today and decided to stay home instead of going to the church because of the heat. I went out to the shops the other day for short time and was so lightheaded I had to go home.

Well I hit 20 weeks tomorrow!! Yay! DH and I have settled on ordering our sleigh cot from cots4tots website. I can't remember who recommended that website but thank you because the prices are awesome!! At least that is a start!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-02-2014),Ngaiz  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for making me feel normal girls! My iron levels are a little under Arlais but doc said nothing major. I have started iron supplements as apparently it will make me much more tired as I get closer. I am trying liquid iron as the tablets really make my tummy upset but the liquid is awful ans nearly makes me throw up!

Amps and Panda I have been really emotional and moody too. I'm sure some of it is anxiety as well. I've started crying heaps again too, such a mess! Poor DH He's counting down - 60 days to go!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So over baby brain it makes me so frustrated😤 like now battling the tears as ran bath and clean forgot & no drain in bathroom meant when hubby reminded me the overflow has gone done hallway to laundry one way and the other way into baby room so angry with myself 😡. We have just used all the towels trying to soak up and still it's saturated ... It's the worse symptom I have and it's doing my head in again and again! Hubby keeps saluting it's ok these things happen but they don't to me!!!
    Last edited by Jay11; 09-02-2014 at 17:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not wrong Riss it's very hot plus uncomfy! Had to take it off this morning as wasn't feeling good and as soon as it was off I had about 6 burps in a row then felt better so guess it was building up since I had breaks. The worse part is I always thought my abs would work in my favour but apparently either really tight or loose abs are prone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz there's an extent ion strap @ BigW for $22 but sure you should be able to find anywhere that sells car seats
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1391931267.965189.jpg

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Jay, that's exactly where I found one.

AFM-I had my belly/body painted today. Pretty cute if I must say so myself.
    Attached Images

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (10-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ngaiz! That body art looks amazing!! What a cool idea for some fun keepsake photos.

Jay, I hear you about baby brain. It can get so frustrating. Feel like I'm forgetting things all the time. Don't be too hard on yourself tho, we are all fumbling messes at the moment.

Speaking of messes, got emotional myself today. It doesn't help when DH is away for work. Just got thinking that the weekends we have together are limited and when DH is away for some of them I started to get worried that we were running out of time. But I'm sure that's normal. Got 6 weeks of work left, and ready to have my family as my number one priority.

Basically, have to remember how much our body is doing. I feel fragile sometimes but have to use that as a sign to slow down. So tired, ready for an early night.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Emotional is an understatement at the moment. Top that with things are not great with dp and I, in fact she just stormed out and took off in the car, and I feel just fantastic.... NOT.

Baby shower was ok yday, very hot and just not the same without mum. 4 mths tomorrow since we said goodbye.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Ngaiz. Those pics are awesome! Where did U get them done?
    Last edited by Hope4Baby; 12-02-2014 at 16:53.