Closed Thread
Page 82 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Amps big celebrations with getting the picc line out! About time!

Lotsa that must of been scary getting dizzy on the stairs but lucky hubby was there. Be careful. Hopefully you can figure out what's causing it and maybe a preventative and if it's just pregnancy blood pressure fluctuation if you can't recognise a feeling or sensation before it at least that would give you time to prepare for it like sitting down or pulling off the road if driving. It's something I thought I might have problems with but so far so good. Hope it's just a one off.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning! Is anyone else getting insane tiredness returning in third tri? I feel so tired, not helped by my racing mind which means I'm struggling to sleep. I can't stop thinking of all the things to do, I'm struggling to get on top of my housework which is getting me down but my whole body hurts and I have no energy. I feel quite miserable I crash every night but wake early my mind buzzing. Ok whinge over, may as well get up and try and do something productive with all of this time! Have a good day everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octoberbaby - Yes! Insane tiredness and emotionally a wreck. Mood swings aren't helping either. Started for me about a week and a half ago. I feel sooooo tired and am not sleeping well. Having the weirdest day-dreams too. Don't think I'm staying asleep long enough to dream at night. That expression "Bone Tired" comes to mind, then I tell myself I'm being a wuss because I haven't really done anything to be so tired.

Glad to hear everyone is travelling mostly fine, scans are good, bt are ok etc.. I like to be prepared so I'd rather know about a problem and how best to deal with it than to pretend there is nothing wrong. I stress more with the unknown.

I think I have "popped" again. Dh has said I look rounder. I know he wanted to laugh at me yesterday when he saw me struggling to get up off the floor where I was sitting. Nice hubby!!

Flooded in again for another day so we plan to clean and sort another room. Dh is cobwebbing, sweeping and moping as we go. He even cleaned the ceilings in the bathroom and toilet yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    the anchor belt on our carseat does not reach the anchor point in my car! How did not consider this?! Feeling pretty stupid right about now, I hope DH can manage to find another point to secure it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz - You can buy an extension piece. Don't feel silly, every car is different. I've seen these extensions in lots of places so you shouldn't have trouble getting one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz you can get extension belts. I'm not sure whether they are from auto shops or baby shops. My dh got ours last time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Octoberbaby - yes, I crash on the couch every night after work around 4pm, and it's not helped by the heat. Apart from that my energy levels aren't too bad. The really bad insomnia has past, but I do wake up frequently during the night. I'm having quite painful leg joint pains when I'm in bed which makes sleeping very broken. I'm also feeling very moody. I'm starting to worry about things going wrong. I wish I didn't, I think that is what is making me so moody. Sometimes I feel like I'm such a miserable cow with DH. So you are not alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh thank you so much Amps and ManchesterLass, I'll go out and look for one today.