Ok so hospital bag 'What to Pack' info brochure for my hospital although I know it will vary I'm guessing most of the stuff will be similarity.
Anyway it says the following:
-Paperwork ( pregnancy info record & prenatal info form that OB should give me)
-health fund card / Medicare card & Blood Group card
- enough money for paying incidentals (like for hubby to stay also heard its handy to have vending machine change)
-watch or clock
-Comfortable casual clothing and footwear
-old shirt or nighty for labour
- nighty or dressing gown (optional)
*maternity bras & briefs
*super sanitary pads / maternity pads
*one box of nursing pads / breast pads
Do not bring:
- valuables like jewellery or large sums of money.
- wheat or heat packs
* Approved child restraint, required by law
* 5x night gowns or grow suits
* 5x singlets
* Nappy change lotion, or lotion & pure soap
* Cotton wool balls
* Baby wraps
* Small amount of spare nappies for discharge (I'm going to have nappy bag in car which will also have wipes)
Then of coarse hubby if staying needs his PJs, toiletries & Change of clothes.
👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
EDD 24May14 🍼