Closed Thread
Page 64 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    **The WishnHope Roll Call - Est Due Dates**

April

KeriKiwi 3rd – GIRL: Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    Arlais 7th – GIRL: Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    Veritas 7th - Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    OctoberBaby2010 10th (c-section) – SURPRISE!: Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    Amps 11th (c-section 1st April) – SURPRISE!: Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    LittleMissMagic 16th - SURPRISE!; Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    Lotsofthoughts 17th – SURPRISE!; Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    Rtkirk 18th; Nearly here – 3rd trimester!
    HamptonK 20th - BOY
    Manchesterlass 24th
    Orchids 26th – SURPRISE!
    Hwaterhouse 28th - SURPRISE!
    May
    JJTiger 2nd – SURPRISE!
    Bedlover 5th - SURPRISE!
    Ngaiz 6th
    Jeanie1 7th
    Butterfly2013 7th – welcome
    SimpsonDesert 11th - SURPRISE!
    Nirok 12th - BOY
    Totwo 13th
    Kittybee 14th – SURPRISE!
    ABH 16th - BOY
    Jay11 24th - BOY
    June
    CatLover74 1st - GIRL
    Milly888 1st
    jessie87 3rd
    stc 6th – SURPRISE!
    KJ35 10th - BOY
    lannie 19th
    Hope4Baby 20th
    Berrabrooder 20th (Anatomy scan 31st Jan)
    Becca85 – 21st
    Ainsleyp 23rd – TWINS!
    Annerley 23rd (Anatomy scan 1st Feb)
    Spidery 23rd - SURPRISE! (Anatomy scan 29th Jan)
    Riss 30th - BOY
    Hugs needed
    Cappy
    Hopingformore
    Wishnhope
    Butterfly39
    hposs
    Seahorse1

Gender Tally:

BOYS -
    GIRLS - 3
    SURPRISES - 12

Any scan appointments coming up soon ladies?

Fingers crossed those doing their GD testing soon pass with flying colours!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

jeannie1  (24-01-2014),KJ35  (24-01-2014),lotsathoughts  (24-01-2014),Orchids  (24-01-2014),rtkirk  (24-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Arlias thanks for your awesome job always with the role call...we are also a surprise

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jeannie1 View Post
    Hi Arlias thanks for your awesome job always with the role call...we are also a surprise
    You're welcome, will edit when I'm on a computer

All these surprises are getting boring ladies lol. Although I guess it will give me something to look forward to checking on each day while I'm home with bub

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    It used to feel that everyone found out before they were due. An American colleague at work complained that Aussies never find out but Americans nearly always do. I came across the stats somewhere. 80-90% of Americans find out the sex while Aussies are 50/50. I can't remember where I read this or even if the source is reliable but anecdotally for me this seems about right. I'll be looking forward to all the birth announcements that will begin in just a few months time! With names and pics It's going to be great.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We're a surprise too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas View Post
    We're a surprise too :-)
    Pffft boring!

Just joking - I do admire the patience of everyone who does wait until the birth. Personally I didn't want to worry about having everything neutral, and we were pretty set on having a girl for many reasons so we did need to give ourselves time to deal with any potential gender disappointment.

I am definitely looking forward to all the announcements and photos of these much wanted and longed for little bundles

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Sorry but I'm having a "woe is Me!!" day today. I had to come home early from work today, , again! I'm feel that our security here is being threatened by some of dh's family. I've talked to him about my insecurities and fears but he has still not done anything about improving the situation for me, for us and for "our" family. It's gotten to the point where I don't think I will be able to bring our baby home.........I'm terrified that we will lose everything out from under us. It's a long complicated story of best intentions not going the way they should, with my dh being taken advantage of. He wasn't s'posed to have his own family, he was s'posed to remain a bachelor, to spend all his time, energy and most of all his money on improving his siblings and their families lives.
    I'm miserable and I'm scared. I've been through so much in life, so many hardships that I will do anything to prevent our child from going through anything like it. It breaks my heart to think I might have to leave my dh to do that..........
    On the bright side, in 9weeks and 3days I will be holding our baby.
    I've just re-read this post and damn it sounds depressing. Thanks for allowing me to vent, talking about things does help me deal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps have you tried budgeting the family side. Say a separate account that he can use for himself / family that a certain amount goes in from his pay each pay day - he can then save it for big things or it gets drained by little things but he manages it. You can have a similar amount go into another account for you and bub for outings etc and you manage it. Just a thought!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

http://www.bubhub.com.au/tickers/ima...D%5B/center%5D
    Last edited by Jay11; 25-01-2014 at 17:08.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Amps  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a feeling that Berra and I may be the only non-surprises left so don't worry Arlais, you only have 6 days left until we'll have some more reveals on this post...not sure what we are supposed to do with ourselves for the next two mths before we have anymore announcements! Will be a very exciting time once we get to April with all the suprises though! I'm way too impatient to wait like all of you ladies who have so much more will power than me! I have a friend would is due 5wks before me and she is having a surprise and knows I'm days away from finding out, she is continually saying how she is "loving the suprise", which I get but can't stand hearing it over and over for the past mth. I almost feel like she's trying to make me have second thoughts about not having a surprise, I feel like saying, I've decided to find out so deal with it! When she said it today, I said something like, I'm happy to get my surprise early but I have a feeling she will still say it even after we find out!

Sorry to hear you are having a tough time Amps, not a great position to be in and feeling scared in your own home! I really hope your DH can sort something our before your baby arrives but don't feel bad for venting, we are here!

thanks for updating the roll call too, Arlais!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Amps  (25-01-2014),Arlais  (25-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ABH - the Pilates is classes at a physio near home.. They have pregnancy classes and you use machine to strengthen muscles. There was a lady at 36 weeks still going! She swears by it and has been doing it since 16 weeks. It's not cheap, $30 a class but I'll get most back with my private health fund.

Jay I've heard the best position is on your left. I checked with my OB and she said either side is fine just not on your back.. I'm jealous, I've been trying to find the time to clean my windows!

Very cute bump Berra

Amps I'm so sorry to hear what you're going through Sending you lots of hugs and hoping things can sort out. Thinking of you xx

AFM - it looks like I permanently have swollen feet Even when it's not hot and I haven't walked much.. I try and elevate them at the end of the day but doesn't seem to help a lot! Caught up with some girlfriends today and one of them had her 4 month old baby girl with us.. Got lots of cuddles and can't believe in just over 3 months I'll have my own little miracle!

How exciting to think of all our announcements coming up and photos of our Bubs.. Can't wait

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Amps  (25-01-2014)