Closed Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys, my GP is awesome so I booked in to see her today and she was great... Unfortunately I have to do the 2hr GTT but she made me feel so much better about everything. Wondering if I should talk to ob about midwife? I just don't really want to see her again. Wish I said something at the time and stood up for myself- oh well!

Catlover- that has to be movement!!! I can't wait to feel that too very exciting. Right now my belly just feels bruised- I'm guessing that is the stretching? Come in baby! Get kicking!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BerraBrooder For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (17-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just got a letter in the post today from my Ob's nurse - looks like I don't have GD as there was no mention of that (yay!), but apparently low in iron so I need to start taking a supplement for that. Hopefully that will help to give me a bit more energy!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice Arlias that's the best result of the two!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

http://www.bubhub.com.au/tickers/ima...D%5B/center%5D

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    IMG_0382.jpg

Hi Ladies, hope everyone is well. Finally uploaded my first pic LOL nearly 30 weeks, found out last week that they maybe inducing me due to medical history @ 38 weeks, so I am happy with that

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerikiwi For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (18-01-2014),SimpsonDesert  (18-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What a gorgeous belly keri!! I have been thinking about induction lately, purely selfish reasons so hardly justified, lol, I just want my bub here already.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (19-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm having similar (although probably not as intense) feelings. I'm only 21 weeks today, and I'm just getting so impatient for my baby to get here so I can finally meet her, and start life as a family of 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    11 weeks to go for me and I've been so antsy waiting for this bub to arrive for ages! Obviously want her to bake as long as needed, but I think once you get past the testing stage and know everything is ok you just want them to grow quick so you can have a cuddle!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I can't believe how close you ladies are getting to the end! I can't wait to hear all the announcements!

Berra- sorry to hear that your midwife wasn't very nice but hopefully you don't have much to do with her in future appointments or that your obs can arrange someone else for you!

Cat- I had air bubbles about two weeks ago too and since then have had slight tapping feelings and it also feels like baby is rolling around at times so the bubbles were definitely the start for me but now I just can't wait for a big kick!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exactly where I'm at Arlais, I just want to cuddle the living daylight out off this bub!! I'm sitting here listening to The Eagles and s/he loves it!!

I know it's early but has anyone thought of their birth plans yet? It'll be here before we know it. MIL made some comments at Christmas that got me thinking I need to be VERY clear on what DH and I want.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 18-01-2014 at 14:05.

Thanks
    Reviews
    kerikiwi - nice bump pic!

Arlais - glad you don't have gd. don't think I will either but think I will match you with the low iron. My last hospital stay they said it was low but I don't really trust them so am waiting for test results.

I can so relate to all the feelings of just wanting baby out and in my arms.

Ngaiz - I've already got my birth plan in place. Some of the medications will be decided "on the spot" but having a c-section does make that part a little easier. Issues with my mother and lack of support from other family members has re-affirmed my decision to have "NO" family/friends at the hospital, only my dh. If dh can't make it(which he had better!!) then I still don't want anyone, just the trained nursing staff. Our plan at this stage is to tell anyone who happens to ask that we are going for a routine check-up, then phone them later after belly-bean is safely here in my arms. I don't want visitors until the day after, sounds selfish I know but I really don't want anyone to see the catheter, I do have some dignity left

Hope you all have a good weekend!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Amps For This Useful Post:

Kerikiwi  (19-01-2014)