Closed Thread
Page 55 of 93 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JJ - changed out of my bra into my crop bra last night & man it felt good. Have worn it all day as had a Physio appt and still haven't felt like it's cutting into my back. Very happy with my purchases!

Annerley - I feel pretty organised now but just want cot in room as feel like i can't do much more until it's finished. Still haven't stocked up on nappies.

Most of my neighbours have had boys lately so I asked 2 of them and they said they left it up to their husbands who both wanted it to organise but neither organised it and now feel its a bit late.
    Melbourne seems to have a few places but I'll ask my OB what he thinks. We definitely want it done due to all the medical benefits we feel outweigh the risks and to get it done later isn't nice at all (told first hand from my ex who had to get it done at 27)

Found a circumcision link that you might find handy http://www.circumcisionaustralia.org it's a neutral site for information but also links to doctors who perform op. Just know it's better to organise now if you want it as from my neighbours experience if you don't organise before it's less likely you will.

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

http://www.bubhub.com.au/tickers/ima...D%5B/center%5D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh forgot bump pic update. 21.4weeks (today)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389788953.274935.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1389788966.940576.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Found a circumcision link that you might find handy http://www.circumcisionaustralia.org it's a neutral site for information but also links to doctors who perform op. Just know it's better to organise now if you want it as from my neighbours experience if you don't organise before it's less likely you will.

Most of my neighbours have had boys lately so I asked 2 of them and they said they left it up to their husbands who both wanted it to organise but neither organised it and now feel its a bit late.
    Melbourne seems to have a few places but I'll ask my OB what he thinks. We definitely want it done due to all the medical benefits we feel outweigh the risks and to get it done later isn't nice at all (told first hand from my ex who had to get it done at 27)

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the bump pic Jay. You can defn tell its a baby and not a big lunch!
    i asked my husband about circumsion and he is a defn no. So I guess that's that.
    I considered the cloth vs disposable debate and after talking with some girlfriends have decided to make my life easier and use disposable.
    Great news on your scan Ngaiz. Glad bubs is going well. I'm the same though and would have got it checked out. Better safe and all.
    Can't believe how far along we all are. Remember how panicky we were in the first 12 weeks? Freaking out over our symptoms or lack of them? Hmm maybe that was just me!

AFM finally bought a pram. Getting it shipped from the US and still saving nearly $250. Ridiculous the mark ups. Going to sand and paint our free cot this weekend and keep clearing out all of DHs cr*p from bubs room. Why do men collect so much stuff? Also have to hire our baby capsule and book for my glucose test for next week. Phew so much to do still.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tks rt yeh I got lucky with my bump being a very obvious one!

Tip I was given the other day ref baby stuff - don't get 'pink' nappy bag unless you know your other half won't mind carrying it around on his shoulder! not that I'd carry a pink one anyway but I guess it also go for other baby things too plus I reckon neutral - black colours look cleaner after use anyway.

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    love the bump Jay....Ozsale have offer on bulk buy johnsons products baby bath, soap, shampoo, wipes etc worth a look

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cheers KJ will do!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Great score rtkirk!! Australian prices are definately set for a consumer market where most people are happy to pay high prices to have the next best thing. It's quite sad really.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

rtkirk  (16-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies! I have been so busy with work I haven't been able to write, so I'm going to skip personals- sorry! Back at work and it has been insane.

I'm 18 weeks tomorrow, not feeling much except extreme pee feelings when I think I'm having my empty bladder kicked. Have 20w scan on the 31st and will be finding out the gender! We would like a girl but I can see which was the wind is blowing for the group so have found myself using male pronouns in preparation. Still haven't bought any baby stuff, but lots of window shopping. Went for another look at prams to check out the baby jogger select... So heavy compared to the versa. I'm also worried now cause I tried to fold and lift a few and really struggled!!!

I've been going to ante natal exercise classes- they are great and I highly recommend but so much glut work I'm pretty sore after

For the nappy debate- I think I'll be disposable- I hadn't thought too much about cloth but not too hot about the thought of cleaning... Maybe I do need to do a bit more research...

Though it it early, my GP wanted me to self- test my blood sugar cause my whole family is type 2. Was upset to find two weeks ago that my fasting bs has shot up,has been consistently very high now. Told the hospital midwife at our first meeting and I couldn't believe it but she was a total b**** to me about it. Said 'so you just thought you'd treat yourself as a diabetic even though you are not one'. Said my doctor told me to test but she was just so horrible I was shocked! She then ordered the wrong test, so I'm going to try to go to my GP tomorrow for advice. I hope that midwife isn't on duty when baby comes! Anyway, I'm hoping it isn't going to be considered gd! Idea of gigantor baby makes me cringe... Yes a small baby would be lovely over here too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jay11 - Nice bump pics

Berrabrooder - that sux you got a horrible midwife. You have the right in any hospital to refuse certain people to treat you, so if she is on duty you can say "NO". Your comfort is paramount. Hope your gp gets things sorted for you.

KJ35 - I'm turning into a shopaholic, so have to check out Ozsale now. Went a little crazy in Coles, Target and Kmart today, just baby stuff.

afm-saw ob today, baby measuring a few days behind, nothing to worry about. Plenty of amniotic fluid etc so all is looking good. Belly-bean was moving around a fair bit. He's moved me to fortnightly check-ups now. Unfortunately he decided I need the 2hr gd test . I'm hoping to go tomorrow early, good book and a cardigan the lab lady advised. April 1st is all booked in for my c-section
    It's really happening..........we are going to have a baby