Closed Thread
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Scan went well this afternoon. Everything seemed to be where it should be, including all internal organs (heart, bladder, kidneys, etc.), containing all their required parts; and all appeared to be functioning normally. The baby was being extremely wriggly throughout the scan, so it was fun sometimes for the sonographer trying to get the shots they wanted. We were able to find out the sex (earlier on in the scan than I thought we would); and we are batting for ...

TEAM

PINK!!!!!!!

So excited, and can't wait to meet my princess in approximately 20 weeks time.
    Last edited by Catzilla; 08-01-2014 at 18:12.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Catzilla For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad all the scans today went well for you ladies.

Cat, congrats on a little girl. So exciting for you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GBA85 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Perfect Cat so happy you both got the little girl you were hoping for and now you can say she all you want I've got a feeling you have her name all sorted too grins and hugs for your baby GIRL!!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

http://www.bubhub.com.au/tickers/ima...D%5B/center%5D

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Cat! Congrats on the baby girl!

KJ- Happy birthday for tomorrow! Which pillow did you get?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (08-01-2014),KJ35  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amps-have you returned to work?? Do what you feel is best for you. We aren't interested in antenatal classes. I know enough about pain relief options and the stages of labour so I'm happy to let my body do it's job. All I need to know is when to go to the hospital so I don't end up delivering on my bathroom floor.

Kj-I absolutely love my body pillow. I had to get it to stop me from sleeping on my stomach as it's still not uncomfortable for me to do so. I do tend to wake up on my back though so I must make an unconscious turn. Happy birthday!!

Riss-it's good to know that it's not too much of an issue. I guess we all freak out a little at the potential risks. I had to google Gian Rooney, no way I'd ever look as good as her in a swimsuit that's for sure.

Keri-great to hear from you, not long to go now. How exciting!!!!

Jay-great pictures! My bub wanted to keep it's face covered the whole time as well and we only got one good image. I love the foot pics too.

Cat-I love how your bump is growing. Yay for your little girl xx We still refer to bub as 'it' and people seem to get really upset. Both my mum and MIL want to be here from before my edd. Told them both it's not happening. I really want it to be just dh and myself.

Becca-glad you're slowly starting to feel better. Your little bump is so cute.  Not long until your scan, this time will fly even though it feel so far away.

October-thanks for the tips. I have a lot of friends who have children and all of them say to only buy essentials for a newborn because they grow to fast. I looked at a newborn checklist online today and it's ridiculous the things they say you need. The only extra we are buying is a second bassinet, but we are buying both second hand so it's not a huge expense. I want one in our room and one in the nursery so that bub can sleep in there during the day to get used to the environment. The second one is one that hangs inside the cot.

Rtkirk-putting in leave requests is such a great feeling isn't it, haha. I had a massive run in with my manager yesterday, turned around and said 'I'm so glad I only have 63 more days of work left' 

Spidery-as stressful as that sounds I think I would love the chaos and excitement of a job like that. I hope you get some rest.

Arlais-you are so close!! I hope you get to reduce your Clexane use, prefilled syringes suck at the best of times, let alone when they cause bruising.

Simpson-isn't movement lovely? Mine is still quite faint but it's regular so thats all that matters. 

Hi to anyone I've missed.

AFM-had a funny moment on Sunday night. I ate waaay too much at dinner, bent over to pick up something off the floor and my bump squished my stomach contents out of my mouth and into my hands. It was so gross yet funny. I paid for my pram today and I will bring it back from NZ at the end of the month. It cost me $236 less to do it this way. My carseat is also on laybuy with a 6wk waiting period. These are the only two items I am purchasing brand new. Also, if I gently push on my areola, liquid comes out!!! I'm so excited about that, haha. My PMF was due before Christmas but my Ob let me pay it this week so I have met the safety net again and appts will only cost $13, which is great seeing as they go fortnightly soon then weekly from 35wks.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (08-01-2014),KJ35  (09-01-2014),SimpsonDesert  (08-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay11 View Post
    I've got a feeling you have her name all sorted too
    Yep. We sure do. We had a first and middle name agreed on for the baby weeks ago; one for a girl, and one for a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KJ - that's great you got all that from your friend.. It helps so much.. Congrats on a good scan.. Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Arlais - 7 weeks till mat leave.. That's so close How exciting! All the best with your scan on Monday.. Hopefully you can reduce the injections.

Jay - Glad your happy with your scan. Cute pics Glad your OB appointment went well.. Sounds like you have a cheeky little wriggler

Catlover - cute bump pics.. Definitely bigger at 19 weeks. I need to get a list together you.. I'm scared I'll forget something! I'm having a baby shower about a month before so I'm holding off buying everything till after then... Yay for team pink!!! So glad your wish has come true

Spidery - sorry to hear about your work, sounds like a nightmare I've had trouble not sleeping on my back either.. I didn't realise the right hand side is not good either??

Rtkirk - yay to mat leave being approved!!!

Keri - 6 weeks till you finish work.. That's great, it will be here before you know it!

Amps - wow 1 April is not far at all!!

Ngaiz - OMG about your story... Lol.. Too funny! I'm wondering when I will start getting liquid too... I'm almost 24 weeks and I've heard it can be this early.. OMG!
    My OB did the same thing and I am now over the threshold this year too Yay!

AFM - I'm waking every night around 4am and am up for hours.. I'm thinking Bubs is preparing me for those 4am feeds! Also, I have no control of my fluffs lately and they are completely random and loud!!!! Lol.. So embarrassing... The joys!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJTiger For This Useful Post:

Catzilla  (09-01-2014),Kerikiwi  (10-01-2014),KJ35  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY KJ!!!

EDD 24May14 🍼

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (09-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Junior is super wriggly tonight wish he was like that at 20week scan instead of being head down bum up the whole time. Don't think I mention his head was so low she had to do an internal again just to get his brain measurements. I don't mind the internal since I've had so many with IVF now and hoped it would give better pics but he had his head right in the way so couldn't see anything but his brain from internal this time. But all in all he's healthy & seems very happy so I am over the moon with that!

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I've been MIA but I have been reading along. Great to hear you're all going well and happy new year to you all.
    No problems at all here. Bump is huge! Im 26 weeks now and I'm feeling lots of movement even with the anterior placenta.
    I can recommend the belly bean pillow for comfort as the bump grows bigger as well as a small pillow between your knees as you try and get comfortable sleeping on your left hand side as much as possible.