Closed Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Arlais EDD is June 21. I have NT scan next Friday - the 13th.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Becca congrats & good luck for your NT Scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Arlias how exciting to get another look at her and see she is happy and we'll so happy or you.

Simpson - haven't got a Doppler yet I've been trying to get in touch with a lady selling one on gumtree.com.au who lives nearby but she hasn't returning my calls, email or text so guess I'll have to keep looking. I just want a good quality digital screen so like the sonoline B.

Amps - I'm still too scared to empty out spare room ATM but hoping by 3rd tri I'll be ready

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Becca

Arlais- great to hear you little princess is doing so well. My obs does monthly appointments from the beginning and more regularly once you get past 30wks, how often is it supposed to be?

Amps- how exciting that the nursery furniture has arrived. I bet you can't wait to see it all put together!

Simpson- enjoy Adelaide! Wow sounds like you are incredibly busy, lost of distractions to make time go by nice and quickly for you!

AFM: I have my NT scan next Friday and went for my blood tests today. I was a bit cranky because when I arrived at the pathologist, the receptionist said "wheres your urine sample?" She was quite frustrated when I told her I didn't know what she was talking about as apparently I was supposed to do a first thing of the morning sample (not that I was given a specimen cup to do it in at home anyway). After grumbling to herself, she told me that I'm also supposed to do a second urine test whilst I was there and handed me another cup. I'd just been to the toilet at home so I sat there for a bit and it wasn't happening. I now have to go back tomorrow to drop off my two samples. The receptionist was so cranky about it and then I felt so light headed for the rest of the day after the BT.
    Anyway, onto a more positive note, I had a work colleague tell me today that I was starting to look pregnant and they could see a little bump starting to form and then a few hours later one of the bosses said something similar- first time I've been told that and twice in one day at that, made me pretty happy!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Becca!

So exciting at the moment - so many mile stones and great things happening!

We had OB appt this morning and all looks great! I was freaking out even though I had felt a few kicks, but on the way DH said that when he came to bed last night he snuggled up (I was unconscious!!) and he could feel tiny bubba kicking while I was asleep!! Totally made my day as I didn't think the kicks were strong enough yet.

Happy Friday to all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome becca, congratulations!

Annerley I didn't have to do a urine sample.

That's awesome bedlover, so exciting!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats & welcome Becca!!

Bedlover - how exciting to feel your bubba move! I woke up in the middle of the night last night and couldn't sleep for 2 hours thinking when am I gonna feel my bubba!

Annerley - what an awful receptionist! Sorry you had to deal with that. I never had to take a urine sample for the NT test.

Amps - sounds like you're going to have a fun weekend setting up the nursery! In the last week I've started to look online at some nursery furniture, but mainly looking prams. Haven't visited any baby shops just yet but getting excited about the idea of looking for things

Speaking of prams...has anyone else started looking and whats caught your eye?!

Told the rest of my managers at work last week and it was all fine. Had 19 week morphology scan this week and all looking good Placenta is at the back and not close to the cervix. Bub was moving around so much during the scan too...was incredible to watch.

Thanks for doing the roll call Arlais - we are another one for team surprise.

Have a good weekend everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    20 weeks tomorrow!!!

pic copy.jpg

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orchids For This Useful Post:

Jay11  (06-12-2013),Ngaiz  (07-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (07-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz what was you el cheapo dopplers brand

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Orchids are you a ninja looking good! Nice bump pic

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Orchids  (07-12-2013)