Closed Thread
Page 39 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Enjoy your trip Annerley!! What areas are you travelling to?

Cat-I'm quite a patient person but an absolute organised control freak. I'm happy to wait this out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did all the Brissie girls survive the heat today? I had a good book and the aircon but I still really hate these days. Not good with the heat at all!

I realised yesterday I have 14 weeks to go to my c-sect. It really doesn't seem that far away although I guess it will go slow - particularly in this heat! DH got out all my tubs of baby clothes, books toys etc from DS this morning. We are just finishing up moving the last of DS's things into his Big Boy Room and then I will start to get the baby's room more organised. All of this makes it seem more real.

I still really have sporadic movement and I tend to worry something is wrong. The other day I tried lollies, cold water, everything to make him/her move but got nothing. I have felt movement since but will be glad for check up next week then I am on fortnightly appts.

I won't get any PPL as I haven't been working but one of the fantastic perks of my govt job which I am still on leave from is that I get another 14 weeks mat leave, even though I haven't returned to work since having DS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Cat I'm 19.6weeks today 20 in an hour ten and I'm only getting proper movement today hopefully this week you'll get it too! I didn't get the other movements that others talked about like tapping / butterflies though just straight to kicking!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

http://www.bubhub.com.au/tickers/ima...D%5B/center%5D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ngaiz nice bump transformation

Arlias I agree it helps to pretty much eliminate my stress for now!

EDD 24May14 🍼

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (03-01-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS cot all sanded so next up is painting
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388750432.420806.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    October everything seems to be moving along much faster than the first 20wks. I have had the aircon on non stop for over 24 hours now as dh can't deal with the heat. I popped over to my aunty's for a dip in the pool and plan on heading over tomorrow as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've noticed this morning, and possibly even last night, that my abdominal area seems to be smaller and more flabby than it has been in recent weeks. I've been doing a bit of reading around though at it may just simply be something like the bloating going down. Trying not to stress too much, but it will be nice to see the baby moving around at the next scan on Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not been able to post in here for a few days because it kept kicking me out and freezing all time seem to have issues every week....how hot is Brissy! I'm a sweaty mess been pregnant made me over heat anyway so add this heat and im at boiling point really glad I'm not heavily pregnant in this weather...well everyone seems to be so organised with all the buying for the baby and nursery we haven't even started waiting to get the 20 week scan completed and them all systems go, I have a definate baby bump now you can tell I'm pregnant and not just fat, I had put on about 15ks over the past 2 1/2 years with all the stresses of IVF etc and couldn't shift it but really happy at the moment and feel very pregnant, I'm 18weeks on Monday although baby is measuring a few days behind and I've put 2.5kilos on so far so hopefully this is on track I'm starting back at weight watchers on Monday though so I don't over do the weight gain because I know what I'm like .not had anymore accidents in the night thank god so hopefully a one off...hope everyone is doing good and enjoyed the Xmas break...on the work side I will only be getting the 18weeks off too with two weeks annual leave on top then back to work really wish we could afford for me to have more time off but just not possible hopefully if I can't manage we may beable to afford for me to go part time for a while...sorry can't reply to any past posts tried to keep up but been hard with the site playing up on me all the time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you KJ Luckily our weather has been unusually mild in Perth lately, but I'm bracing myself for the scorchers to hit soon!

CatLover it does sound like reduced bloating. That happened for me earlier too - belly looked like it was going to get big really early on, then went soft and squishy once I'd weaned off the steroids. It also depends on where bub is sitting. Sometimes they like to hang out around the back for a while, so they're not pushing your tummy out. My belly tends to look flatter but flabby in the mornings, but is big by the afternoon when baby is more active.

AFM - Major hormone storm last night! I happened to see on my FB news feed that DH had "liked" a picture one of his female work mates had taken of herself all dolled up for a night on the town. Green eyed monster took over, I went to bed and started crying DH heard me and ran into the bedroom to find out what was wrong. Poor thing spent ages cuddling me and listening to me cry about how fat and unattractive I feel, and reassuring me how much I'm loved, how he's loving seeing my belly grow with our baby. I've never felt so bloody irrational - pregnancy hormones are scary!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    In the workshop rugged up with trackies, ugg boots & jumper watching my sexy husband paint our cot! Weather was lovely yesterday but a bit cold here in good ol' Melbs!

Last bit getting painted then first coat done
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388804414.288052.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388804425.187173.jpg

EDD 24May14 🍼