Closed Thread
Page 32 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nirok-your bump will come.

Jay-I felt my first movement at 19+5.

I'm buying my friends baby bjorn for half price and it was hardly used.

Dh doesn't care what I buy either, haha. I'm buying my pram next week to bring back from NZ at the end of Jan.

I can't wait for 'fat fortnight' aka Xmas is over. I was doing really well with my weight gain and at 20wks I was only up 3kg, I'm 22wks on Tuesday and have gained 2.5kg since 20wks!!! I have major self/body issues and I'm really worried about gaining too much weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ngaiz your weight is great I've put on 5.3 already at 19weeks and by the calc at kid spot I'm two weeks ahead of my max weight haha
    http://www.*idspot.com.au/weightgain...weightgain.asp

Fingers crossed this week I feel him.

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼
    Last edited by Jay11; 29-12-2013 at 23:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Talking weight, I think I win so far!
    Weighed myself at 21 weeks and am 6.6kgs up!! I put on 25kgs with my son so am expecting similar at 40 weeks!
    I love getting bigger - it is all for a good reason - and I love my tummy! I wear as much tight stuff as possible to show it off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get worried that I'm finding it hard to keep 1extra kg on. At over 25weeks you think I would've put on something. The 1kg only stays put when I'm constipated
    My ob is not concerned, he would be if I was losing weight. My bump is getting bigger and surprisingly it's not freaking me out. I'm glad everyone seems to be travelling relatively well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure how much I've gained so far, I only weigh myself the morning of an Ob appt so I don't get shocked! I was 6kg up total on my last visit though. I try not to worry, eat decently most of the time and exercise whenever I have the energy to.

I had a psychic reading done yesterday (arranged ages ago as he's visiting from the UK) and he said that everything is going to be fine with bub - but she's going to come significantly early. I told him that I've always had a strong sense that she's going to come about 37 weeks, but he thinks it's going to be more like 35! A little bit scary that's only 9 weeks away, but apparently she can't wait to get here so I better get a bag packed for hospital.

He was amazingly accurate with so much information - he even picked up on my blood clotting disorder, issues with DH's work, described my current job and future goals to a T, even the fact I had a scare in the car yesterday. So many details that were highly specific to my life that not even some of my closest friends know about. I've had readings done before, but nothing ever that accurate. He recorded it too so I can listen back to the dates etc he said certain things were going to happen

Sent from my fHTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I keep putting on 500g then losing it so I'm pretty much the same weight I started with which I guess is good because for my weight I should only put on maximum 11 kg during pregnancy. My OB never weighs me. Is that normal?
    Nirok- I'm the same as you. I lost around 10 kilos before falling pregnant all from going gluten free and eating less processed foods and found it fell off me but now it won't budge. My tummy is huge though. It's like the baby has pushed up all my fat and now I have a extra tyre in the middle. I look 6 months pregnant but it's all worth it. My OB examined my tummy and said I'm poking out more than expected. It just makes it harder to hide.
    Arlais- that psychic sounds great! I've always been scared to get a reading done but put my name down at the start of the year and only saw her two weeks ago. She was pretty accurate and said all will be good with this bub but it might come early in May. Hope she is wrong. She was wrong about the sex. She said it was a girl and obviously we know now it's team blue!
    Last edited by Riss78; 30-12-2013 at 10:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw this on another thread and couldn't help but borrow it and put it on here. I can relate to all except 'Glowy' hehe
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1388362649.448420.jpg

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Ngaiz  (30-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss only busty and this morning achey as leg & glute cramps again last night and whilst trying to stretch think I agree aired my hip!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've gained about 3kgs at 15wks, I'm trying to justify the gain due to having no vomiting and being constipated! Thanks for the link Jay, looks like I'm right on where I should be, I was doing really well until I gained a full kg in the Christmas week so had to laugh at 'fat fortnight' Ngaiz. I'm off on my NZ holiday next week so a little worried about holiday weight gain.
    Amps I wouldn't worry if you haven't gained weight as you have been so ill during pregnancy, I have heard of lots of ladies losing weight if they have been sick.
    Riss, I don't get weighed at my obs appointment either and had expected to but I wonder if you look like you are a healthy weight, maybe they don't bother? I don't know whether they are meant to though

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Amps  (31-12-2013),Jay11  (30-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My Obs doesn't weighyou and actually provides a hand out saying it usually worries women and isn't actually that useful. a friend of mine just had a baby and weighed the same at 40 weeks as she did when she got pg! She'd been very sick throughout so I guess that's why.