Closed Thread
Page 3 of 93 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Arlais I am team surprise too. My scan went well although Dr has ordered a new scan for better pics. And yes, those sharp pains are the ligaments I'm sure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Lots a gorgeous bumps, we're so lucky!

I have popped again this week. I feel it comes in stages, some weeks have bigger changes than others.

Sorry I've been MIA and lack of personals. work has been fuuuuullll on. Today I didn't even sit down for a break. Need to get out of that habit as I'm constantly shattered.

Anyway, want to say I bought a maternity bra from Kmart for $3!! So comfy too.

Ok crashing on the couch with DH before he travels again this weekend. Can't wait for Chrissy so we can spend some time together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news hwaterhouse, I'm glad heras ordered another scan with clearer picks but I hope he is sending you to a really good place that bulk bills!

Lotsa - thanks for heads up on the kmart bras as nearly ready for next cup up already and love my current mat bras. Can't believe I'm nearly two cups bigger already ..... Crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jay. I'm just in the public system so I'm surprised he is being so thorough. The ultrasound clinic is around the corner in the same clinic so I think he is attending the scan. Thankfully all free! I think my 'maternal habitus' (as my obesity was called on the results) might be the reason the pics aren't as clear as they'd like. I'm not worried at this stage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I tried to post yesterday but my laptop didn't want to play nice for some reason. I have updated the roll call with our "surprise" bubbas, so if there are any more to add please let me know

I had an Ob appt yesterday - everything is going great with our little girl, she's measuring a couple of days ahead at the moment. I'm all good too - blood pressure perfect, 6kg gained so far.

I was actually surprised at how big bub is! I thought she was sitting quite low down, but she's laying diagonally with her head up top and feet down low in my pelvis - which is why I'm feeling quite a bit of kicking despite having an anterior placenta. She was curled in towards me but kept flicking her heels back.

I'm now up to monthly Ob appts! Next step will be the glucose tolerance test at 27-28 weeks, and I'll also have a growth scan at 28 weeks. If bubs is still on track and placenta looks good then I will be able to reduce my clexane injections to every other day

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (06-12-2013),Orchids  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I can't believe we are up to thread #3, great that we are such a chatty bunch

Annerley- very cute early bump pic!

Jay- have you decided on a doppler yet?

Riss- great that you were able to get a scan after your scare and bub is all good. Hugs on passing your angel baby's due date , never an easy time.

Berra- great to hear from you and yay for good NT scan news!

KJ
    - woo-hoo for being low risk and weaning all the Wazza meds! Telling everyone is so exciting

Ngaiz- very relieved to hear the work situation is better. Your belly is so cute, amazing that you are hiding an 18w baby in there. Good luck with all those appointments, especially the morph/anatomy scan!

Bedlover- yay for feeling movement!

October- I'll never forget the pain of the childless christmases either. Its the one time of the year that just isn't the same without little ones running around. I got a bit teary thinking of you crying in church.

Amps- if you're on the PC, click reply and then click 'go advanced'. At the top of the post window where all the formatting icons are, there is a little symbol of a tree inside a frame, click that to insert a pic. Would love to see your bump!

Spidery- looks like your question on the stretching pains is all sorted. Good luck for your NT scan on Monday!

JJ- I feel huge also and I've had "are you sure its only one in there" a few times. I switch between my left side and my back too, can't do much to control my movement in my sleep so I don't stress about it. If you're really concerned, you could sew a tennis ball into the back waistband of your PJs, that'll force you back onto your side if you roll over.

Lots- the $3 mat bra sounds great! Must have a look as I'm bursting out of the bigger bras I bought.

hwaterhouse- hope the repeat scan is better and you get some great pics of bub.

Arlais- so fantastic that bub is going great and you're in good shape too! Yay for having light at the end of the tunnel on the clexane too. I'm so over it!!

Hi to everyone else

AFM- off on a work trip next week to Adelaide. This will be the last time I fly for work before I have the bub, woo-hoo! I'll be home on Fri night 13/12, then I have Bon Jovi concert the next night and my in-laws arriving that weekend too. Busy busy busy!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SimpsonDesert For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (06-12-2013),Orchids  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    SimpsonDesert - I tried that but still can't manage to get a photo on here, will keep trying when I've lost the urge to throw my laptop under the tractor!

Our cot, mattress and change table was just delivered!!!! So excited, I want to put it all together now but we haven't emptied the spare room yet, dh is away for work and I think he might flipout if I do it by myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh so exciting to have nursery stuff delivered Amps!

With the pictures, once you go to the screen where you select what picture you want "choose file", underneath it says "upload file(s)" - it doesn't look like a button at all, but if you click on it then it should work

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Arlais For This Useful Post:

Amps  (06-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. I don't think I've posted in here before but I'm due with bub #1 (first ivf success) in June.
    Will go and do some back reading now to see where everyone ekes us at. I've seen a couple if you around on other threads though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Becca, lovely to see you in here

Please let me know your EDD and when you've got any important scans coming up so I can add you to the roll call x