Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Don't quote me Arlais I may have it around the wrong way haha

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies.. Sorry I've been MIA.. I've had so much going on since last week.. Finally on holidays and can start to relax

Sorry if I miss anyone.. I'm trying to catch up.. We are definitely team SURPRISE!!

KJ - Congrats on the scan going well and for being team blue! I agree, boys names are so hard!!!

Love the bumps Jay, Simpson, lots and Arlais! I'll try and post one in the next couple days.. I'm loving it so much

Nirok congrats on team blue!

Arlais yes team blue is definitely dominating... It's funny cause everyone I know this year had girls... Looks like 2014 will be boys..

Wishing you all the most wonderful Christmas tomorrow. I'm just loving the fact I'm pregnant this year at Christmas and next year I'll have a 7 month old baby That is the best Christmas present ever!! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hope4 - so glad you got away and had some time together! Happy anniversary !!

Arlias - wow definitely looking pregnant

Riss - glad all went well & your home

KJ - tks can't wait to see your bump

Congrats on your boy Nirork!!

Congrat Amps & Simpson on a scan result & staying strong on surprise!

Lovely bump Simpson & lotsa

I agree JJ best Xmas ever!! Merry Xmas!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas ladies

Well i definitely have bump envy at the moment but I know my time will come. I'm with you Hope, starting to get a bit of a baby belly happening! Congrats Nirok on being officially team blue and also to those who have had the all clear on their 20wk scans! Well done!

Riss- so glad you hear that your procedure went well and hoping you are feeling better and the cramping and bleeding has subsided. I bet you are really relieved to get it all out of the way and get on with your pregnancy!

Hope- happy wedding anniversary! Great to hear you had a lovely time away with your DH, how wonderful to have a baby on the way for your first anniversary.

Simpson- hope you get your kicks soon! I'm heading towards 15wks so hoping mine won't be too far away. Nice scan pic of your little one as well!

Jay- I'm starting to have those days where I'm back to feeling normal with just a bit more of a tummy, I start to think I'm getting to enjoy the start on the second trimester and then next thing I have mornings like today where I wake up and dry retch before breakfast. I'm just glad I've got some energy back!

Arlais- awesome job on the roll call. I love the addition of the tally, I'm definitely in team finding out so will be able to add to the tally in about a mth but I have a feeling I'll just be putting more blue into the thread.
    You ladies who are having surprises are so strong but us June ladies will be able to pass the last two months of our pregnancies awaiting your birth announcements

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (26-12-2013),SimpsonDesert  (25-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Xmas everyone hope you all had a lovely day yesturday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Merry Christmas to all, I hope you all had a great day. Dh and I didn't get eachother any gifts as we both feel we have everything we have wanted for so long on it's way. Had some amazing food yesterday but I was so bored being surrounded by people drinking. Here's a pic of my post Christmas feast belly, 21w2d.

Eta-I've developed Chloasma, the dark pigmentation on my forehead and cheeks. It's believed to be caused by an increase in female sex hormones???... My nub pick gives a girl, wedding ring was girl and I've had the feeling all along it's a girl. Not gonna go buy everything pink just yet though.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 27-12-2013 at 08:18.

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all, sorry been massively MIA... We had a crazy time of year, work nuts before the break up, and we moved into our first home which we have also gutted and started renovating :-)

Hope everyone had a fabulous Xmas. We had a lovely day, although sad without my mum there.

Definitely looking very pregnant here! Will have to upload a pic soon.

So lovely finally being in our own space, but about a month I reckon before we will have the nursery ready and all the baby stuff out of storage :-(

Not gonna attempt going back for personals but will try and keep up from now on :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Difinately a bump more then Xmas dinner there Ngaiz !!

Tks Annerley

Merry Xmas KJ

Hugs Veritas must of been a hard Xmas but I know she'll be happy knowing that you made the most of it and that you had bub to kept you company and your healthy & well!
    We always toast 'to absent friends and family' at big function like Xmas which covers our dearly departed and those that are just unable to join us on the day!
    On my Nannas birthday I fill her little sherry glass and drink from it as my little way of saying your never more then a thought away!
    Hugs and don't over do renos look after yourself!

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love the bump Ngaiz....well I had a very embarrassing episode In early hours of the morning woke up thinking I was bleeding felt fluid gushing out of me and I'd wet the bed never have done this before...really scared me though because I thought my waters had broken and I was in for a misscarriage...but DH said def wet the bed..hope this dosent happen too often, any body know of this I'm nearly 17weeks now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no KJ!! I've had a few close calls in the mornings.

Good to hear from you Veritas!