Closed Thread
Page 26 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wish me luck today girls. My procedure is at 12pm. Eek I'm nervous!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Riss, I'm sure will be fine and they will take wonderful care of you.

Anyone had abdominal pain on one side? I'm 19 weeks. Is it just ligaments? Even painful when I sneeze.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Riss...I do ABH on both sides but more painful on my right side heard it's to do with our growing uterus, I only have to move in bed sometimes and get pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Riss! Hope all goes well for you

ABH definitely ligaments, muscles, all those other wonderful things that change in pregnancy. They're all working hard to do a new job you're not used to. I've always had a bit of a belly so I didn't realise just how much I relied on my core muscles to get up, move around, etc - until they weren't available to me anymore!

My Ob actually told me off at my last appointment for the way I got up off the bed after having a quick scan. She told me that I must use a rolling motion to get out of bed from now on, otherwise I will pull a muscle in my back or side. She also advised to keep my knees together when turning in bed to help stabilize the pelvis - I didn't do it the other night and ended up overstretching something around my right hip bone!

I think it's funny that all these little things like the constipation, heartburn, ligament pain, etc are the things preoccupying me the most about pregnancy, yet it's these sorts of things that don't really get mentioned when ladies tell you their pregnancy stories - maybe after the baby is here you just forget?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks KJ and Arlias. I think I have pulled a muscle when getting out of bed this morning. So will be more careful in future.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck Riss xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Show us your bumps ladies!

Sent from my HTC One X using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls.
    After a verrrrry long day at the hospital I was finally discharged at 5. All went well today but the cramping after was not nice at all. Lucky they gave me some pain killers which then made me sick so had to give me something for that.
    I'm home in bed with some bleeding and mild cramps. It's scary when those are the symptoms we pregnant ladies don't want to have. Going to see my OB tomorrow for a scan and check up but I've had a little sneaky use of my doppler and heard the little one's heartbeat.
    Will post a pic of my jelly baby belly soon
    Xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

Arlais  (23-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's my belly pic from yesterday other then boobs going from just a B to a D and climbing, weight gain and the belly I would know I'm pregnant as don't feel it anymore. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387803741.675196.jpg
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387803763.562696.jpg

In other news I've lost a filling and called my Dentist and they are closed until 13 Jan and say in an emergency you can go to the city DOH!
    Not long till Santas here! Started prepping the jelly for the truffle tonight and finally got all 23 Xmas (nutcracker / tin soldier themed) cards done and ready for posting tomorrow just before Xmas
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1387804035.073195.jpg

👫 First bub for DH and I after 10 cycles of IVF 🎉
    Celebrating and looking forward to meeting Junior - our Baby BOY!!!!
    EDD 24May14 🍼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss. I'm glad you're home and hope that the cramping etc subsides quickly for u. Rest up.

Did someone say bump pics? I finally have a decent bump yay. Oh the stupid app is saying its an invalid file. Won't let me upload any pics ill try again tomorrow.

My DH and I had our first wedding anniversary yesterday and we went up to the sunny coast hinterland for the weekend. Was great to get away, just us for ourselves. I didn't realise how much we needed it till we were up there. Sometimes I think we get stuck in the grind of things a bit. Definitely had a great time together. I suppose it doubles as a babymoon

Hope you all have a very merry Christmas ladies!