Closed Thread
Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    KJ- congratulations on a great scan and yay for team blue as well.

Lotsathought- the joolz stroller is on my list. My friend loves hers. Is baby warehouse is Sydney? I might have to look them up.

So nice to hear about all your bubs and feeling their movements. Looking forward to experiencing that too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (20-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm another one who is eagerly awaiting kicks and movements, I really can't wait! I'm coming up to 14wks and with a posterior placenta, I'm hoping it will only be a couple of weeks away, I'm so excited!

Im also having some problems with this site. I access it from my iPad and there are times when I load this thread and when I click on any of the other buttons, like to move to the last pages, the page suddenly closes and it'll do it over and over again and then start working again and yes, it's only this site. I also have had problems typing at times too, glad I'm not the only one.

KJ congrats on team blue, it looks like blue is certainly dominating this thread - wondering if we will get anymore girls soon. Anyone else finding out before the end of the year or early Jan? I have my morphology scan on 1st feb but hoping my obs will be able to tell me at my next appointment on 23rd jan (will be 18w3days by then)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Riss, yep baby warehouse is in Sydney. I went to one in Alexandria. Ask them to try it in your car. They tried to give me 10% off if I bought yesterday but will wait until sales.

It has taken ages for me to regularly feel bubs. I think week 22 was when it became consistent. Now thoroughly addicted.

Thinking of heading to the Domain for carols. Am I crazy? Need to find a space on the grass near some bathrooms I think. Love Christmas carols

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    17 weeks today. This morning I've been feeling and hearing a few pops in the upper part of my abdomen; but at this stage I can't tell if it's the baby moving around, or if it's just my stomach making noises and telling me to eat more food.

Morphology scan just under 3 weeks away on the 8th of January. Hoping for team pink; but wouldn't be surprised if it was the opposite to what I'm hoping for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lotsathought. I'm in Melbourne but my parents live in Sydney. So if I give it a trial here and it's cheaper there, I'll get them to get it for me. I like the grey colour. I've had a look at prices so hopefully it goes down in price after Christmas.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Riss78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (21-12-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well after the good news of the scan I had a another bleed last night still bleeding a little today I'm staying calm though and thinking positive because it was not bright red so took a couple of vallum and will do same this afternoon and hopefully it will be gone tomorrow or I will be freaking out...was wondering if all the hard pushing and shoving the ultrasound woman did on my stomach to try make him move might have upset the twin sac still in my uterus and caused a release of blood....positive thoughts it is

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh KJ, so not fair. I'm sure it will all be fine. Take care of yourself, thank god for valium. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I hope it's stops soon KJ, and I hope you find some comfort knowing your scan went well and bub is doing fine.

I got my wax yesterday and boy was it sore and last night everything down there was swollen and uncomfortable. I'm guessing it's because there's so much more blood flow to the area and all the hormones. I was pretty annoyed, I changed to this lady because she does a really good job. But, yesterday when I got home I had to finish it off myself because there was still hair left behind. Not an easy task with sore hips.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well just wrote on here and lost it all frustrating!!!Thanks Ngaiz, sounds like you had a bad wax hope you called up and complained because it's not cheap and having to suffer the discomfort when your already sore isnt nice..well the bleeding's stopped so I think the ultrasound woman dislodged some blood can't believe how calm I've stayed and how positive very unlike me bring on June when I can hold our little man, thanks ABH Vallums become my life line when I get these episodes really calms me down...On a funny note due to all this rest I've had to have I look like I'm six months pregnant and Allgergic to the sun I'm that white!!! And everyone who is team blue or even a surprise how hard is it to think of boys names!!we had a girls name sorted but really strugglering with boys name we don't want a traditional name so finding it really hard only have a couple but one is really out there so might have to wait till he's born to what suits him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your baby boy KJ excellent news! We are finding boys names much harder came up with another girls name we both liked last night not that it's any use this time round

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jay11 For This Useful Post:

KJ35  (22-12-2013)